don't you have a psychologist already apex

stop posting here & stop taking shit so seriously

you're not a troll either

i can't believe i woke up just to post this shit either
Boohoo Hika has all the problems
Shadowyuri

Pina Colada Boy wrote:

Seriously, blow him.
^this. Or just get a Monkey and a Bike with a Monocle and a funny little red Jacket
Pina Colada Boy

Shadowyuri wrote:

Pina Colada Boy wrote:

Seriously, blow him.
^this. Or just get a Monkey and a Bike with a Monocle and a funny little red Jacket
This. Is. Fuckin. Genius.
IT would make me so freakiln happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why dont I have one ahhhhhhhhhhh
Miyu
Show that you care
Be present for him
If there is any argue just let it go and forgive eachother.
Be yourself,express your feelings and if you're ever afraid of saying anything just dont hide it im sure he will be happy for that and perphaps help you.
dont wait for your boyfriend to go after someone else to tell his problems,make him feel that you're the one for that.
Believe me cooking together is way fun. so if he asks for a sandwich,bring him with you.
Jordan

Miyu wrote:

Show that you care
Be present for him
Be yourself,express your feelings and if you're ever afraid of saying anything just dont hide it im sure he will be happy for that and perphaps help you.
dont wait for your boyfriend to go after someone else to tell his problems,make him feel that you're the one for that.
Believe me cooking together is way fun. so if he asks for a sandwich,bring him with you.
tl;dr
BLOW HIM
Pina Colada Boy

Jordan wrote:

Miyu wrote:

Show that you care
Be present for him
tl;dr
BLOW HIM
You sir just made my day.
Shadowyuri

Jordan wrote:

Miyu wrote:

Show that you care
Be present for him
tl;dr
BLOW HIM
As right miyu is... I just died laughing
Cropzy
sex
dkun

Jordan wrote:

Miyu wrote:

Show that you care
Be present for him
tl;dr
BLOW HIM
I can't stop laughing
it's too much

hahahahaha
Hoverlegs
hold hands
Miyu

Jordan wrote:

tl;dr
BLOW HIM
Well ofc you can do that too ;3; im sure he would like it
LOL.
Cropzy
Wear a gas mask and strip in front of him in a really sexy way. Trust me.
Apex_old

Cropzy wrote:

Wear a gas mask and strip in front of him in a really sexy way. Trust me.

No. That would only work for you. And TF2 Pyro maniacs.
Foxtrot
Just be yourself. If he bitches about it, he is not worthy.

Though I do admit that sometimes you have to change for your loved one, like, you know, changing underwear every day rather than 5 days (just an example!)

And you know, occasional blowjob.
Xhinryuu
Like Dulcet said "Just be yourself" There is nothing worse about relationships when the partner is not being herself/himself and then later changes to herself/himself.
Heibel
Sex
Kanye West

Noobita wrote:

blow him

Heibel wrote:

Sex
best responses in the thread so far
Cropzy

Kanye West wrote:

Noobita wrote:

blow him

Heibel wrote:

Sex
best responses in the thread so far
sexhimup
lkjl23
Apex_old

NeverDie wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

And you know, occasional daily blowjob.
Much better.

I would object with that. Blow about only thrice in a year. (I'm a straight boy that actually faps, so you have no reason to refute me) Sex is not something a male should receive frequently.
Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

I would object with that. Blow about only once in a year.
I feel bad for you.
Kanye West

Apex wrote:

I would object with that. Blow about only once in a year. (I'm a straight boy that actually faps, so you have no reason to refute me) Sex is not something a male should receive frequently.
Seph
Apex, you sick fuck.

Sex is an art of god.
Apex_old
Amount increased to thrice. OK, I'm sorry. I might be more of a sex-h8r because I fap, and seriously hate that habit. I just don't want anyone unmarried to get addicted to that sh-t. Chinese education actually suppresses the will of people to have sex.

Sex is not good when you are just in the state of girlfriend and boyfriends, just so you know. The average time for two "friends" to become accompanied in marriage is three years. Your boyfriend will get blown nine times before marriage and that sounds f-cking ridiculous to me.
RBRat3

Apex wrote:

I would object with that. Blow about only thrice in a year. (I'm a straight boy that actually faps, so you have no reason to refute me) Sex is not something a male should receive frequently.
Jesus if I had to put up with that treatment I would atleast hope she had the common decency to buy me a tenga or a hooker every now and then.
lkjl23
dNextGen

Dulcet wrote:

Apex wrote:

I would object with that. Blow about only once in a year.
I feel bad for you.
i dont even get that shit once in my whole life

does it mean that i;m a pitful person ;_;
Apex_old

dNextGen wrote:

i dont even get that shit once in my whole life

does it mean that i;m a pitful person ;_;
Finally! Someone who thinks the same as me!
dNextGen
but you get bj once a year

i dont event get it once in my 17 years of life,we're not same enough bro
Apex_old

dNextGen wrote:

but you get bj once a year

i dont event get it once in my 17 years of life,we're not same enough bro
No, I don't even had a bj, or even a sex act, you know what, and I am not going to have a sex act after I had completed university, which is like 8 years later.

Friendok's bf is a lucky bastard, he's getting a bj once a year. And they say it's not enough! Blashpemy! I had to increase it by threefold! And even after that more lascivcious men complained! What the hell?
D33d
Jarby likes it when I growl at him. Maybe you should put on your best tiger face and go wild.
gurodoll_old

Apex wrote:

Friendok's bf is a lucky bastard, he's getting a bj once a year. And they say it's not enough! Blashpemy! I had to increase it by threefold! And even after that more lascivcious men complained! What the hell?
Wojjan
this is the second time today I've read Apex write "lascivious." I think he learned a new word.
Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

Amount increased to thrice. OK, I'm sorry. I might be more of a sex-h8r because I fap, and seriously hate that habit. I just don't want anyone unmarried to get addicted to that sh-t. Chinese education actually suppresses the will of people to have sex.

Sex is not good when you are just in the state of girlfriend and boyfriends, just so you know. The average time for two "friends" to become accompanied in marriage is three years. Your boyfriend will get blown nine times before marriage and that sounds f-cking ridiculous to me.
Even more proof that China is truly a fucked up country.
Cyclohexane
Yeah. I feel sorry for the people there despite making fun of them so much.
Vext_old
I love China, where else would I buy my numerous amounts of bootlegs and knockoffs at low low prices?
jesse1412
It is my advice that you should try anal (use a strap on penis rather than your real penis, they come in bigger sizes.) If you want more advice pm me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Cropzy

jesus1412 wrote:

It is my advice that you should try anal (use a strap on penis rather than your real penis, they come in bigger sizes.) If you want more advice pm me ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
>pegging
show more