forum

Beatmap listing: searching by star rating.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasperatu
Before I play osu! I usually go and check for maps and I check every category from ranked to graveyard and categories like pending & graveyard are sometimes maps that are 1-5* in big amounts. So what do you think about being able to search maps like in game in osu! there's some example i type in search ,,stars>7" and it only shows me maps that are 7 stars or more it would make searching maps to play for me much easier and probably for some other people too. So what do you think about that guys?
If i wrote it in wrong forum then Im sorry. If you can't understand what I wrote then Im sorry again.

(in less words)
can you make that I can search maps that are only like (for example) 5 stars plus only on osu! site?
Ryume
I feel like that is already in the game, no? That just sums up search by difficulty, good idea though.
Topic Starter
Kasperatu
Problem with search by difficulty is that it shows map that are thousand years old so it's pretty useless if you want new maps unless you want to scroll for 5 minutes to find something new. If you could just type in keywords "stars>7" and click on "updated" so it can show newest maps it would be cool.
Ryume
For me it doesnt take long since i can type the name of the song im looking for, if you have over 100 thousands of maps then yeah this will work. good idea