forum

Jack notes are actually not bad ( change my mind )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CereaIkiller
I find jack notes quite a fun pattern to play in Osu mania *mode* but most people don’t like them because idk, they just don’t like it ( most people ) You see, If you practice some um jack notes map often, you will get used to it and it will be easy for you I promise. I’m a jack notes Lover pls don’t hate me :( So dear Osu mania players , if you’re reading this right now and *you* are not good at jack notes, well, Keep trying but don’t forget to rest your precious hands too! ( Idk if this an off topic but I still wanted to post it here anyway lol ) have a good morning or afternoon or night or evening :D ( okay but still, pls don’t attack me for liking jack notes or something :( )
Lights
You'll never convince some people that jumpstreams arent the be-all end-all of patterns in 4key.
gloomygl1
It can be quite fun indeed
[LS]PositoniX
most people that hate on jacks are just bad at them (they're pretty hard to learn to play if you're not used to them)
Tachyon
i love jack
Evening
NachoNavs
I just feel bad for my potato keyboard lol
- Bliss -
Jacks for me at least was one of the easiest to learn but the hardest to master, it took me quite a while to get a to a point that I can pass break or far in the blue sky but at the beginning of my playtime, I found jacks to be the easiest since lower diff songs with jacks tend to be easier than jumpstreams, ln, etc. (In my case). Anyways jacks are pretty fun if you've somewhat mastered it :D
tsusai
For me depends on difficulty/map, it can quite fun but sometimes frustrating if you can't play it very well. At least jack is more fun if compared to slow jam.
Yuzuki-
Constant jacks just hurt my fingers :( That's the only reason I don't like them tbh