forum

Pirate Maidens anyone?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elit3noob
This game is only available on iOS, but it is free to download (unless you want much more awesome stuff by buying 'gold' in-game).
You get to choose sexy and ecchi-looking pirates as your crew. There are 3 nations (I just remember them by RGB (red, green, blue)) which means there are 3 storylines to get through. You can get valuables and persuade boss pirates to be in your crew as you progress. Other than that you get bottles from the storyline which contain a message. Then get another 5 by brawling other people or just by continuing through the storyline. Once you have all 6, you get a rare pirate. Currently there are 4 rare pirates, so 24 bottles to collect! You can hear the voice of each and every pirate, which are obviously in a girl's voice, but it is in Japanese (so you Japanese people might want to try it out). You can also make or join a guild. In doing this there are currently many events going on that reward uber pirates and 'gold' items, so being in a guild is very recommended. There are some events that reward ridiculously powerful pirates for top active guilds. You can also brawl other people to earn money and gain brawl points (if you are in a guild).

There is also an 'Invite' code to get a rare pirate for both the giver and the new player upon the new player finishing the tutorial. So please feel free to use mine: 1a62
Look out for me: Elit3Blaze. And happy collecting and brawling with those sexy pirates :)

http://piratemaidens.aeriagames.com/