forum

Hiding score during gameplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EzRemake
I'm curious if there is a way to skin away the score and % rating in the top right, specifically for use in osu!mania.

I'm trying to get rid of all distractions (which helps me play much better), and the score and % is the only thing left to hide but I can't quite figure it out.

Is it even possible to begin with?
Loves
Go to photoshop, or a photo/picture editing software and make the scores transparent and save as png.
Topic Starter
EzRemake
I guess I should be a little more specific. I know this is what I have to do, but I can't seem to find the appropriate file names for the pngs so that they actually work.
Topic Starter
EzRemake
I found the file names, and it looks like it's not possible to do what I want to do. If you replace the score numbers with blanks it applies to all score numbers in the game, including combo numbers.

Boo
Heibel
t/40281

And yes it is possible, just do what he said up there ^ and to find the names just open any skin at all realy and name it as the file you want to replace...
TakuMii

Heibel wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/40281

And yes it is possible, just do what he said up there ^ and to find the names just open any skin at all realy and name it as the file you want to replace...
I think you missed the part where OP said he did that already and didn't like the fact it also affects combo numbers.
Heibel
ah. So sorry then
MillhioreF
I've done some experimenting and it's possible to skin out accuracy by changing score-percent.png to a 1x2000 transparent png. Score is a bit harder though (you can black it out with the HP bar in standard, but that doesn't work for mania)