forum

I'm searching for two Skins that I lost and never found again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Natsuki Yume
Hi, as the title says a few years ago I used to play with 2 specific skins that I really loved, the first one was a All Modes skin themed like the anime "Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai" (A good librarian like a good shepherd *In english) probably it's name was that "Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai", the skin in Standart looked so clean the combo colors were 4, I don't remember well but was like Red, Purple, Green and blue in Pastel colors, the sliders were kinda transparent, in the CTB mode it were more like circles faded/blured on the edges with the same colors as I said.

The second Skin was one called something like "Entr0pya" or "Entr0p1", I don't remember, this was more like a minimalist Standart Neon skin with very strong colors, green, red, blue and yellow, the sliders were black with white borders I think.

However, I don't have any screenshots or gameplays since the reason I lost the skin was basically that my HDD kinda broke and lost all my data, so all my recorded replays were deleted, also I had some of my replays uploaded on my Facebook account and... well Facebook banned that account and had to create a new profile :c

If anyone has one of these skins please share me a link to download them, I've been searching them for like 4 years and still...