Osu accuracy boost? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Explain the issue you are having:

I was playing OSU with a current accuracy of 86.30 and lvl 34
When after playing a song, it suddenly boosted to 92.30
NOTE:This usually happens when I first open osu and it shows me back when I was lvl 7 with 92.30% accuracy
But after playing and failing some songs, it seems that my accuracy is permanently stuck
So I'm wondering if someone could revert it to 86.30? as it seems kinda cheap
Thanks

I have also realised that my pp has juimped from 67 to 1316
dafuq

MillhioreF
Accuracy is weighted based on pp. You probably got a lot of PP from a really good performance, and so the accuracy on that pp song contributed heavily towards your total accuracy.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
I just finished Claris - Connect right before that happened, but the score I got wasn't even close to my record
And also, I've just played about 6 beatmaps and my pp and accuracy haven't changed at all
MillhioreF
You probably set the record that changed it sometime in the last 24 hours, and the daily pp update caused it to only reflect its actual value much later.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Oh okay
Thanks for the help
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Just one more thing
Is there a way I can check which songs caused this boost? As I can't remember scoring any record ranks
MillhioreF
Click the osu! tab and open Top Ranks - look at your Best Performance for maps that are giving you a significant amount of pp. It looks like you only have two significant records , and odds are the S rank is the map that gave you your accuracy boost.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Thanks, but the weird thing is that I got that rank 3 hours ago, and this thread was posted 4 hours ago
This is confusing