forum

[osu!mania] Requests on Difficulty Mods. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
FrzR
I have been playing o!m for a while already and i don't know why the diff. Mods haven't implemented yet with the ** A little more tolerance ** thing.. (im patient ^^)

If this could work, i would like to add some features to the mods if it doesn't hurt.

Hard Rock
- osu!mania speed is fixed according to diff. Ex. Easy - 7 Normal - 9 and so on and Cannot be Changeable. And of course, Increases accu diff.

Hidden
- The fading effect is already good. It would be better if the notes are invisible for just a little as it goes nearer to the keys. Something that can relate to osu!mode or Taiko.

Flash Light
- Maybe a little more light? or the cursor IS the light. At least it doesn't light up the whole board or the 5K keys at least.

Random Mod (my idea :3)
- Sets all the notes in random order but with the same beat and timing. Probably 0.12x or more score addition depends on peppy's awesomeness.

Some good ideas in my head got stuck. I could add some more later on if i can still remember those. XD

Note: If irrelevant post is irrelevant, or duplicated. Just tell me. :)
jemhuntr
t/101813
t/100840

peppy wrote:

A lot of +difficulty mods are not yet finished/finalised.
MillhioreF
I don't see any of these ideas going through, but heck, it's a valid request. I'll wait for peppy/woc to look at it (and probably deny it)
Topic Starter
FrzR
i know. Most of it lacks detail. But if either peppy/woc denies or approves, it's fine for me. :D
Aquamarine
I like the idea for the random mod, and hope it gets implemented.
TheVileOne
I want osu mania relax mode where you hit any of the keys and it would register a hit with extra leniency.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
PROGUY

Fr33z3R wrote:

I have been playing o!m for a while already and i don't know why the diff. Mods haven't implemented yet with the ** A little more tolerance ** thing.. (im patient ^^)
The "more tolerance" part is already in the game when a mod is used. The judgment difference is slightly easier for each "tolerance" mod applied (except HR).

I don't think the increase in score for Random mod is necessary since there are cases when Random mod can give a better pattern than without the mod.

TheVileOne wrote:

I want osu mania relax mode where you hit any of the keys and it would register a hit with extra leniency.
You mean something like the annoying auto-correction feature from DJMax Black Square/Trilogy? It would be very... annoying.

When I thought of Relax IMO, how 'bout always having rainbow 300/MAX/320 on the long notes no matter what as long as it's being held the whole way? It would work similarly to osu! standard's sliders.
Topic Starter
FrzR
alright then. Can anyone lock this please?
theowest

Fr33z3R wrote:

alright then. Can anyone lock this please?
why?
Topic Starter
FrzR
i don't know. My post doesn't make much sense. :|