forum

[web] Searching beatmaps by difficulty [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
XEPCOH
For example, I want to download all TAG4 beatmaps. I go to the website and start to search. I type 'TAG4' but 0 results found cuz there is no difficulty searching. This request will be able to give the chance to download beatmaps by difficulties you want.
theowest
That's a great idea. I can't believe this hasn't been suggested before.
Soaprman
I guess this would be useful for TAGX, Marathon, and mappers' names. I can't see anything else being very useful as people can and do call difficulties whatever they want to.

How long has the "guest mappers' names in tags" thing been enforced? If this existed, the main thing I'd use it for is a guest difficulty search. But the tags seem to be pretty complete. Searching "Starrodkirby86" gets me all (or close to all, didn't do a thorough look) of the maps with KIRBY Mix difficulties, for example.
theowest

Soaprman wrote:

How long has the "guest mappers' names in tags" thing been enforced? If this existed, the main thing I'd use it for is a guest difficulty search. But the tags seem to be pretty complete. Searching "Starrodkirby86" gets me all (or close to all, didn't do a thorough look) of the maps with KIRBY Mix difficulties, for example.
This request might be useful for that.
peppy
Difficulty names are now searchable, as are unicode fields that were added in the recent bss update.