forum

Hi Guys!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YoshinoCharles
Hi my name is Isadora, but call me Charles because i like this name xD

Well, I'm a 16 years old girl from Duque de Caxias, Brazil and I'm a avid Video Game player. I can't say i'm a beginner at playing osu, i'm used to play often with my ex-boyfriend (now he's dead) kirinoimouto22, so i can play Hard and Insanes a bit.

I don't know how to write a good Introduction but yeah, let's go.

I'm in the 3rd year of high school, but classes have not started yet, I'll start the 3rd year on February 2nd if I'm not mistaken.
I like a lot anime, manga, and visual novels but i don't consider myself an otaku yet.
My favourite game is Resident Evil 4 and The Sims 3 for PC and favourite anime is Da Capo, i like Hakuoki and Gakuen Heaven a lot too.
My plans for the future is to be a great animator, always loved cartoons, especially from 1920.
I like to edit images ^^
I'm very cheerful, carefree, calm and gentle person (at least i think i am), reason why my friends are always mocking with me.
I like rock, pop and a bit of alternative metal.

I think is enough, if you want to chat with me i'm always available to you :)

Hope i will make good friends here :)
gurodoll_old
Ah, that's all very interesting, but I'm afraid I stuck at the death part.

I'm guessing you wouldn't joke about something like that, maybe odd language, but then your English is fine. .
Well I know this feeling, though it's the wrong place to talk about it, but sorry for your loss.
Nya-nyan_old

gurodoll wrote:

I'm guessing you wouldn't joke about something like that, maybe odd language, but then your English is fine. .
Well I know this feeling, though it's the wrong place to talk about it, but sorry for your loss.
No Nya~ this time :| Anyway xD

Welcome to Osu froum/game
enjoy your self and do you mean kirinoimouto22 is banned or something or like dead....dead? bit confused :?

anyway Have fun with Osu ~ :)
Topic Starter
YoshinoCharles

gurodoll wrote:

I'm not joking, this is serious, but you're right i don't have to talk about this here, but i think i I should say who influenced me playing osu, sorry for saying this.

Nya-nyan wrote:

No Nya~ this time :| Anyway xD

Welcome to Osu froum/game
enjoy your self and do you mean kirinoimouto22 is banned or something or like dead....dead? bit confused :?

anyway Have fun with Osu ~ :)
No it's really dead, but i'm fine with this because i know he's looking for me :)
gurodoll_old
Yeah I thought so. You don't have to apologize though, I respect your way of speaking about something so important.
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Irisu_old
I'm sorry for your loss (really, I am). On a happier note, welcome to the osu! forums~
fuyuko-chan
HI~ Welcome to the forums ^ - ^
has

YoshinoCharles wrote:

I'm a avid Video Game player.
Hey, which games do you li-

YoshinoCharles wrote:

Resident Evil 4 and The Sims 3
Oh, nevermind.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Charles! Make sure to introduce yourself at the Portuguese subforum as well! :]
Topic Starter
YoshinoCharles
Thanks you all:D

Holyja wrote:

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Charles! Make sure to introduce yourself at the Portuguese subforum as well! :]
Wow i didn't know this have a Portuguese subforum o.o
Will introduce myself soon
Laharl
Yo.
Yoona_old
Hi and Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy playing osu!
Kunieda
hi :3
she_old
hi