forum

Project-Dj ''Datzuke Onamishi'' (Back to Stage)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/116878 coment in this thread also please
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/116878 coment in this thread also please
Bweh
I read the title as Donkey on a Mankey

What do
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni

Chibi and adult sing
Clawsmash
wtf is this sims shit
i dont even...
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
nobody respects me
DaddyCoolVipper

Datzuke-Oni wrote:

nobody respects me
I respect you, Datzuke. Many people do.
tyrael6192
This is just tough love datzoki, dont worry <3
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
You know what else I surrender beatmap not continue doing the public because if you say it's all spam I surrender I will not continue the final level I avoid PROBLEMS

ALSO HAVE A sCORPIUR my heels to avoid beatmap is achieved and no problems I beatmap atener
DaddyCoolVipper

Datzuke-Oni wrote:

You know what else I surrender beatmap not continue doing the public because if you say it's all spam I surrender I will not continue the final level I avoid PROBLEMS

ALSO HAVE A sCORPIUR my heels to avoid beatmap is achieved and no problems I beatmap atener
Datzuke-san, if you are making a beatmap you need to be respectful of others to get the same treatment. You musn't post links to your map in other threads, and only give kudosu to people who mod your map.

Don't take it as an insult, learn from your mistake and become a fantastic mapper! And always listen to staff when they warn you, like Sakura did.
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
the only way there is a beatmap with one of my tunes is that someone has one of my issues and become a beatmap who would willingly?

I can pass one of my songs to the public unless you have a converter Youtube to mp3
DaddyCoolVipper

Datzuke-Oni wrote:

the only way there is a beatmap with one of my tunes is that someone has one of my issues and become a beatmap who would willingly?

I can pass one of my songs to the public unless you have a converter Youtube to mp3

If you just leave your thread in the mod request section, people will help you- it'll just take quite a long time. You also should try and improve your beatmap as much as you can. If anyone wants to help The Datzuke with his first map, send him a PM I guess.

Don't expect people to PM you though, the modders will post in your thread as long as you don't give up. If the beatmap never gets finished, that's when you give up.
Corin
what the fuck am I reading.
why is this thread skype?
Bweh

This is the sound of progress, my friend.
xRayne
More Datzuke sims, less bickering pls. ^^
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
to see that the issue was originally

Foxtrot
I think you either meant "Birth of a New Star" or "Birth: A New Star" though the latter sounds weird.

Keep going. It would be a shame if you stopped.
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
tyrael6192
posting earnestly, not that i don't always do that anyway

the cover looks sick if you put aside the shaky grammar, and the song is pretty cool

KEEP IT UP BATSUKE
she_old

Datzuke-Oni wrote:

to see that the issue was originally

lol windows wallpaper
nooodl_old
Datzuke is it OK if I remix one of your tracks?
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni

nooodl wrote:

Datzuke is it OK if I remix one of your tracks?
ok, provided they approve your remix of me
Cyclohexane

Dulcet wrote:

I think you either meant "Birth of a New Star" or "Birth: A New Star" though the latter sounds weird.

Keep going. It would be a shame if you stopped.

Birth the new star sounds like something out of IIDX
Wojjan
Sounds like a Touhou card.

Twilit sign ~ "Birth The New Star"
Cyclohexane
I'm not sure. Usually these have quite unusual English, but they still have proper grammar.
Wojjan

Mr Color wrote:

I'm not sure. Usually these have quite unusual English, but they still have proper grammar.
ONLY ONE EUROBEAT
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
Cyclohexane

Wojjan wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

ONLY ONE EUROBEAT
I miss this guy. I really do.
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
next remix in progress
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni

Mimi's Chibi
Kanye West
I didn't think Asians existed in the Sims.
dkun

Kanye West wrote:

fix the eyes
you have asians
Kanye West

dkun wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

fix the eyes
you have asians
Man that's racist
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni

Imperfect Delta Chibi's (Jean- Equmaru - Datzuke)

Imperfect Delta Adult
Corin
This just gets worse
tyrael6192
then stop coming into this thread and let the true connoisseurs of datzookey ownameshe enjoy his artistic prowess
Corin

tyrael6192 wrote:

then stop coming into this thread and let the true connoisseurs of datzookey ownameshe enjoy his artistic prowess
but it's like a massive pile of garbage in front of the Mona Lisa, sure the Mona Lisa is beautiful but you're going to notice the garbage pile and it's going to irritate you.

Pile of garbage being this thread and Mona Lisa being OT
Backfire

Corin wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

but it's like a massive pile of garbage in front of the Mona Lisa, sure the Mona Lisa is beautiful but you're going to notice the garbage pile and it's going to irritate you.

I think you're switching them around.
DaddyCoolVipper

Corin wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

this thread is great, the only person trying and failing to ruin it is you
Vext_old

Corin wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

No, what this really is, is a bunch of people going to see an abstract art show and having fun. Then some drunk guy keeps coming in screaming at everyone.
show more