forum

DJ Sharpnel - World Sound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Narwhal Prime
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 11:28:52 PM

Artist: DJ Sharpnel
Title: World Sound
Tags: dj sharpnel world sound
BPM: 179.51
Filesize: 2653kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.74 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 282 notes)
Download: DJ Sharpnel - World Sound
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi everyone! I've been playing osu! for about one and a half months now, and this is my first attempt at beatmapping. I've been working on these easy & hard maps for about a week and am open to any constructive criticsm/tips for them. Thanks in advance.
-Aura-
I havent been playing too long at osu, about 4 months now. In my opinion, the beginning and the chorus has a lot of hard double tapped single notes! I can understand and hear it going really well with the song, but I think if you put some more back and forth holds it would make the beginning part and chorus a lot more fresh and clean! :D I really enjoyed the stream during the chorus, but if you could somehow put more single holds and maybe a little bit more chaotic single notes going around it, this would definitely be an awesome map! I really do appreciate the work put in this though! I can't even come close into making maps!
Topic Starter
Narwhal Prime
Haha, thanks for your comments Aura! This is an old map in the graveyard section, which means I haven't updated this map for a VERY long time. I appreciate you making efforts to improve maps, though you're not gonna find much activity here for a while. I suggest poking around in the modding queues if you're interested in helping out, as well as the forums/wiki for modding tips. Also I map way better nowadays than this test map I have here (I am no means a pro mapper but I know what works and what doesn't).

-NP