Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie

Ayu wrote:

>saying Jenny is a kid with dreams
I am too, but with reasonable dreams
RobotoRaccoon
I'm just coming here to say that you should stop thinking yourself as a timing god.

You're not right. You're not right. You're wrong. You're not right.

Yay you fixed it, I think.
cheesiest
also delete hitcircle.psd from your beatmap folder since it's not even an osu element
cheesiest
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie
And dear everyone, the map was submitted TODAY and I only worked on it for TWO DAYS. A map is never good the first 2 days, and its not even finished 1/100. There is much to be upgraded remade rethinked retextured and much more. So your comments are un-uselful as the are all only hater comments caused by cheesiest. All of that you told me I already knew, the streams, circle size, jumps, placement, Asimetericity and everything other. SO you can stop hating now and wait. I appriciate your help those who indeed did help
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie

cheesiest wrote:

Yes the map has unused .PSD files in the package because I was adding textures to it using the song folder, and that was before submitting it so I didnt remove them yet.. AND I never said that either, I saved psd files so I can remake textures since they were only "alpha"
Mismagius

hornex wrote:

All of that you told me I already knew, the streams, circle size, jumps, placement, Asimetericity and everything
please stop making yourself look worse.

It's not helping.
Ayu
i love your map added to fav
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie
[/quote]

Those streams I posted would be better if they were 1/8 reverse sliders. Just sayin.
Your timing is still a bit off, and it needs to be perfect in order for it to be considered at all. Post it in #modreqs asking for a timing check, or post here:
t/13795

Timing can be tricky, especially for us new mappers :oops:[/quote]

Thank you very much, you are only one of the all haters that are trying to help and that I really appriciate.
Thank you much and I will definitely do what you adviced me to
DakeDekaane
Well, this has a lot of attention, let's see, I'm not a god in accuracy, but I'm pretty accurate hitting notes, the only thing I can tell is that the offset is wrong, far away from correct, I'd take Haikizoku's offset of 75,098.

If you don't believe me these are the results of test. (Yeah, NoFail because I s*ck in jumps)
Also your squarish flow is bad in my opinion, use more curves, and don't put jumps in all the map, that's a part of overmapping and it doesn't look good.

If you change your attitude and at least try what other modders are telling you, you can call me back for a further modding.

hornex wrote:

A map is never good the first 2 days, and its not even finished 1/100.
Andrea can get ranked his maps in 2 days, just saying.
Ayu

DakeDekaane wrote:

hornex wrote:

do I have to laugh at you too or what
cheesiest

Ayu wrote:

do I have to laugh at you too or what

lol omg i actually laughed really hard

<3 you dakedekaane n' ayu
Mismagius

DakeDekaane wrote:

hornex wrote:

That's exactly why

hornex wrote:

A map is never good the first 2 days.
[Luanny]
I just died because of this comment
cheesiest
im fucking screaming lord help me i can't breathe
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie

DakeDekaane wrote:

Well, this has a lot of attention, let's see, I'm not a god in accuracy, but I'm pretty accurate hitting notes, the only thing I can tell is that the offset is wrong, far away from correct, I'd take Haikizoku's offset of 75,098.

If you don't believe me these are the results of test. (Yeah, NoFail because I s*ck in jumps)
Also your squarish flow is bad in my opinion, use more curves, and don't put jumps in all the map, that's a part of overmapping and it doesn't look good.

If you change your attitude and at least try what other modders are telling you, you can call me back for a further modding.

hornex wrote:

But if they are finished, and my isnt...

But thank you for your advice, if YOU say it then I believe you.
I will check it and see what I can do.
And about my Atitude I simply got pissed, and I sometimes act weird but thats my medical state
I do have mental problems because of 7 year long bullying, death of father and mymother leaving to a different country when I was 1..
If you think im lying, then you can, I wont stop you
Raging Bull

Blue Dragon wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

That's exactly why

A map is never good the first 2 days.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yes. There's a reason why we are all asking you to change your BPM because it's wrong. Just because cheesiest sent us doesn't mean that we are all wrong because you don't like him. He sent us because the BPM really is wrong.
[Luanny]
^and he wanted us to confirm that
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie

Raging Bull wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yes. There's a reason why we are all asking you to change your BPM because it's wrong. Just because cheesiest sent us doesn't mean that we are all wrong because you don't like him. He sent us because the BPM really is wrong.
And I wont change it and think im right just because you are haters and helping cheesiest to make me look stupid.
If a friend of mine.. Daiya or TicClick say it.. I will change it immideately because they are friends, mappers, and I believe them.
Even tho I do believe you I wont do it because you asked to, just because I hate people like theese...
[Luanny]
oh so it's biased now? ok

hornex wrote:

And I wont change it and think im right just because you are haters and helping cheesiest to make me look stupid.
I'm tempted to say something but...
meh. You know what.

edit: what is happening to quotes?
Haikizoku_old

hornex wrote:

If a friend of mine.. Daiya or TicClick say it.. I will change it immideately because they are friends, mappers, and I believe them.
Even tho I do believe you I wont do it because you asked to, just because I hate people like theese...
>You're completely right about BPM and offset
>But I don't like you at all!!
>SO NO!, I will not change it to the correct BPM and offset.

Sorry... WHAT!?

My sides just went orbital.
Raging Bull
How am I a hater? I just asked you kindly. The laughing comment was directed to Blue dragon because Andrea's map really are shit.
[Luanny]
ITT: Andrea
?
ktgster

hornex wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just so you know, you aren't god therefore you're never right. You are talking to expert mappers in this thread right now.
RLC
change bpm to 128

kd pls
Ayu
did you just imply we're not mappers?
[Luanny]

Ayu wrote:

did you just imply we're not mappers?
yep
we are not mappers, friends and we are bad people
imma cri
edit:
RLC deserves his kudo
Daiya
First things first, I wouldn't recommend you to use 100% Hitsound volume all the time. I recommend something like 60%.

The long stream at the end doesn't fit the beats anymore starting 01:58:191 (1) - Try using timing sections.
The last circle is at 02:00:000 (1) - while the beat it's supposed to be on comes at 2:00:125 -

About the jumps, they're good looking and all but it sucks to play them (well, I hate jumps anyway but still). I would decrease the distance at the following a little:
01:31:941 (1,2,3,4) -
01:34:520 (8,9) -
01:35:692 (1,2,3,4) -
01:39:911 (1,2,3,4) -
01:50:948 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -

unnecessary

[Luanny] wrote:

couldn't laugh more.

Ayu wrote:

brb posting in a shitfest

[Luanny] wrote:

nvm
I could laugh more.
Thats useless and doesn't contribute anything. Just stop it
RobotoRaccoon
Oh god this thread
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie

Haikizoku wrote:

Sorry... WHAT!?

Thats not what im saying. I just dont listen to people who are just like that.
Id rather listen to my friends that are good mappers and not to people that got here just because of "cheesiest"
Ayu
01:30:078 (1) - move this circle to 01:30:107
Mismagius
I came here because of cheesiest and I am a good (?) mapper. I also agree your timing is wrong.

Where is your god now?
Ayu

Blue Dragon wrote:

I came here because of cheesiest and I am a good (?) mapper. I also agree your timing is wrong.

Where is your god now?
Haikizoku_old

hornex wrote:

Haikizoku wrote:

Sorry... WHAT!?

Thats not what im saying. I just dont listen to people who are just like that.
Id rather listen to my friends that are good mappers and not to people that got here just because of "cheesiest"
Ok all the trolling and adding fuel to the fire aside.

WHY?!
Why would you not listen to people just cause they're there cause of cheesiest?
Just cause we're here cause of cheesiest doesn't mean that EVERYTHING we say is instantly wrong.

Sure, right now this thread basically became a trollfest, but that's cause you were ignoring EVERYTHING which were basically normal comments.
Writing off every single constructive comment you got.

Also, cheesiest didn't call us here, he asked if we could check the BPM and offset aswell... I did, and posted in the thread, then basically get ignored.
If that's the treatment which people get when they give some info, even if it's just a tiny bit of info, I doubt they will take you seriously.

But whatever.
cheesiest

Ayu wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Where is your god now?
[Luanny]

Ayu wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Where is your god now?
DAMN AYU
cirno-_old
I like some of Andrea's maps ;-;
DakeDekaane

cirno- wrote:

I like some of Andrea's maps ;-;

cirno- wrote:

I like some

cirno- wrote:

some
RobotoRaccoon
IRC mod:

SPOILER
10:32 RobotoRaccoon: Hello :) Want a playtest on your map?
10:32 RobotoRaccoon: Sincerely, rank 329
10:33 hornex: is watching Two Steps From Hell - Heart of Courage (Remix) [Brave]
10:33 hornex: Sure
10:33 hornex: If you arent a hater that came from "cheesiest"
10:33 RobotoRaccoon: Who's cheesiest?
10:33 hornex: Noone
10:33 hornex: Thank you
10:33 hornex: :D
10:33 hornex: Il spectate you
10:33 RobotoRaccoon: playing now
10:34 RobotoRaccoon: That last stream. What
10:35 RobotoRaccoon: I think last stream is off
10:35 hornex: It is a bit
10:35 hornex: I will replace it with sliders
10:35 hornex: Thank you
10:36 RobotoRaccoon: Sliders won't really help, I'll have a look, gimme a sec
10:36 hornex: Okay
10:36 hornex: Thank you
10:37 RobotoRaccoon: Oh. I just thought it was offtime. yeah do sliders, But reverse ones and make sure they all have the same reverse count
10:38 RobotoRaccoon: Else gets confusing
10:38 hornex: Yes ofcourse
10:38 hornex: Thank you
10:38 hornex: Want kudosu?
10:38 hornex: :3
p3n
I suggest you stop the trolling and either do some real modding or just don't bother at all. If the mapper wont listen to your (probably correct) suggestions don't bother and move on. They'll learn eventually.
show more