forum

Preview of Pokémon X and Y, What do you think?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Hentaizuri ]
:shock: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y debut trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/taghdg/pokemon-x---pokemon-y-debut-trailer

It would be release on Oct, 2013

Legendary Pokémon Xerneas

Legendary Pokémon Yveltal

Infos from officialnintendomagazine.co.uk
We waited, we got excited and it was all worth it - Pokemon X and Y are coming to 3DS. With a release date set for October, these new Pokemon games mark the beginning of a new generation.
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata held a special, Pokemon-themed Nintendo Direct today to announce the games. After a brief history of the main series, he announced that the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y would be fully 3D, with new and old monsters making appearances, not to mention taking advantage of the 3DS' unique features in as-yet unspecified ways. Although the footage doesn't necessarily represent the final version, some of what we saw - including a giant spiderweb and what seemed to be a disco - certainly looked interesting.
In terms of new monsters, we have so far seen the three starters - the grass-type Chespin, fire-type Fennekin and water-type Froakie - as well as two unnamed new legendary Pokemon. We also saw the likes of Psyduck, Dratini and, of course, Pikachu.
Iwata also went into detail about how this would be the first Pokemon game to see simultaneous release across every major territory.
Unfortunately, the only thing we didn't get was the now-traditional Iwata insanity we've come to expect from Nintendo Directs. We can only hope he'll go for double the craziness in the next conference. We're predicting it will involve beehives or clones.
You can watch the full presentation yourself below, underneath those massive logos:
Espy_old_1
When I saw the fire starter for the first time, I actually said "Oh my God" out loud and squee'd like a little girl. xD
The game looks great and I really like the legendaries too, especially Yveltal. :3

From what's been revealed so far I'm really excited about this, in fact I haven't been this hyped for a Pokémon game since HG/SS!
I just hope I'm not raising my expectations for this game too high in case it finds a way to disappoint me. D:
deadbeat
t/88118 can't you discuss that here?
Topic Starter
[ Hentaizuri ]
From what's been revealed so far I'm really excited about this, in fact I haven't been this hyped for a Pokémon game since HG/SS!
I just hope I'm not raising my expectations for this game too high in case it finds a way to disappoint me. D:
Hm i think too, I just surprised myself^^