forum

A thumbnail bug that keeps on bugging my head for days

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clivee

I once changed the thumbnail of my beat map to a black wallpaper so i can map better and i also submitted it with the black wallpaper, now i have overwritten my song with a new one and changed the thumbnail of my beat map but somehow the thumbnail doesn't show the new one but it shows the old one(the new thumbnail is in the back of the selection screen and the old one is in the little screen besides the name), i tried deleting the thumbnail in data > bt but every time i delete the thumbnail it just makes a new one and it keeps on bugging me for weeks now, i need help i really want to go back to mapping ^-^
qwt
takes like a couple hrs to update
Topic Starter
Clivee

Reforms Expert wrote:

takes like a couple hrs to update
I'll wait a couple of days then come back here
Topic Starter
Clivee
Still didn't update ;-; i need help anyone
Adinda
It usually happen in every user i think, did you try to delete and redl your map
Topic Starter
Clivee

Adinda wrote:

It usually happen in every user i think, did you try to delete and redl your map
I will try ty
Adinda
if still bugged ,you should wait it in a week ,it usually would fixed, just like audio preview i think
Topic Starter
Clivee

Adinda wrote:

if still bugged ,you should wait it in a week ,it usually would fixed, just like audio preview i think
<3
Topic Starter
Clivee

Adinda wrote:

Sadly i have been waiting for a week and it still doesn't work and it's scaring me because the anime is about to end and i still have this problem at my hands