forum

Hai!~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
muhammadnafisj
I'm new to the game and am really liking it~
I've never posted anything in any forum so this is my first :roll:

imma much of a gamer.. but I'm picky :P getting used to the game, and up to now I can only hardly play some normal levels :D
I'm not much into music actually~ I'm also picky in choosing songs.. I mean, er.. beatmaps :? I'd be glad if you guys could suggest some nice songs for me~ ;)

Oh.. I'm a guy, I'm really somewhat into anime and I'm a big fan of himeko inaba from kokoro connect..

No friends yet, and hoping to chat with any~ :oops:
Laharl
Yo!
Mints
Welcome to osu!'s forum! glad you chose osu over other games :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums! :)
Kunieda
Welcome to the forums! Malaysian :3 I hope you will enjoy the game!
Oh I forget something,you can also intro yourself our Malaysian community here :) :t/84843
Topic Starter
muhammadnafisj

Laharl wrote:

Yo!
Yo!~ 8-)

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Welcome to osu!'s forum! glad you chose osu over other games :)
haha, I get bored with stuff easily~ hope I don't with Osu! :)

Kunieda wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Malaysian :3 I hope you will enjoy the game!
"Terima kasih!" I will~ :)
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu!~ Go ahead and add or chat with me ^^
fuyuko-chan
HI~ Welcome to the forums :D
GeeNX
Not friends yet ;_; what are you waiting to!! the best way for make friends is take their top ranks xD, I made so many like that
UnderminE

GeeNX wrote:

Not friends yet ;_; what are you waiting to!! the best way for make friends is take their top ranks xD, I made so many like that
fgdjfgjdjhg true

Welcome~
Topic Starter
muhammadnafisj
Wow top rank? I only just had my first SS :? .. that's too long of a road (I finally guessed how to get an SS ...)
CryptidXD
Same here dude. Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to playing with you. :P
Nya-nyan_old
Welcome :)
Fleia
Hi nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. As for the suggestion of song i suggest this http://osu.ppy.sh/s/64001
she_old
hi
Topic Starter
muhammadnafisj

Fleia wrote:

Hi nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. As for the suggestion of song i suggest this http://osu.ppy.sh/s/64001
Thanks, Fleya, nice song, I love it~ I'll try it soon, been busy and unable to play :?
Topic Starter
muhammadnafisj
Trying on hard modes, osu!droid, and getting more 'SS's ..never tried multiplayer yet though~

But I hardly have much time at hand.. continuing school~ :oops: