forum

404 Skin Cursor(better quality remake)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-FR
Yes. Feel free to grab it. It's all yours.

Edited so many times because my brain stopped working on how to use bb code ljghfujokdhzuo

Update

I wanted to remake an @2x version but I was kinda lazy in that time.
Now finally after 4 months I got anyone else who might or might not see this thread covered.

I also added 2 psd files in the 7z file. One if you want to change color in photoshop itself which is just named normally. And the other one is marked for editing on photopea.

To edit the color in photoshop you just doubleclick the second stroke entry and the rest is self explainatory.
For photopea you just drag the other psd in there and proceed doing the same as in photoshop for the bottom layer.

Download and have fun with it. You can use it for your skin releases or whatever i dont really care. It's nothing anyone else couldn't have done anyway. No need for crediting if you use it in that regard.
TheBigBadJosh
Thank you so much brother <3
I will be using this!
Topic Starter
-FR

TheBigBadJosh wrote:

Thank you so much brother <3
I will be using this!
Tbh not even @2x I remade it not so long ago in different colors as well. Might push an update soon if I'm not too lazy.
Phantonym
Looks good! Thanks
Revoltzz
yeah, looks good bro
Vyserius
wow, thank you
Topic Starter
-FR

Update

I wanted to remake an @2x version but I was kinda lazy in that time.
Now finally after 4 months I got anyone else who might or might not see this thread covered.

I also added 2 psd files in the 7z file. One if you want to change color in photoshop itself which is just named normally. And the other one is marked for editing on photopea.

To edit the color in photoshop you just doubleclick the second stroke entry and the rest is self explainatory.
For photopea you just drag the other psd in there and proceed doing the same as in photoshop for the bottom layer.

Download and have fun with it. You can use it for your skin releases or whatever i dont really care. It's nothing anyone else couldn't have done anyway. No need for crediting if you use it in that regard.
- kuroneko
404 v3 when?
Topic Starter
-FR
Never
khalifa ig
is there a blue version of it? Please give me the image of it if there is
Topic Starter
-FR
you can make it yourself if you read the posts
Moaning_old_2
thanks man, good stuff
khalifa ig
;;

\
Twoi_Bolt
thank you
Topic Starter
-FR

khalifa ig wrote:

Dang i don't have photoshop
thats why i have a an editable version for photopea as well its free and on browser, no login or anything needed just read the post again, there is a hyperlink for it
khalifa ig
Thanks For The Help -FR