forum

Monogatari Series

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gabi
I didn't really read anything about it, but the first episode will be released in july i guess

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ng-in-july
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Hmm, they call it "Monogatari 2nd Season" and it's still not certain if they will do it in all-in-one anime or each volume 1 anime. Because First season was also called Monogatari 1st Season, but still there were too many sequel/series.

Let's wait and see then, they will save the summer season it seems.
[MizuIroPettanKo]
can't wait for the second season.. more nadeko >.<
GeeNX
I never saw the anime, I might watch it, but just looking the first pics...lol
NoHitter
Bumping this for Monogatari Season 2.

Nekomonogatari (White) is up first with Tsubasa Tiger.

By the way, important plot point:
The Winner Man
I'm just waiting to see grown up Mayoi and medusa Nadeko
Rantai

The Winner Man wrote:

medusa Nadeko
Yes please.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
I was looking for my thread in previous pages yet I've noticed it's been bumped already :D/

So yeah, the second season has started. How was it everyone? I have one thing to say: Short hair is good. I was missing short-haired Hanekawa from Nisemonogatari. And Senjougahara as well, when I first saw her on Nisemonogatari I was a bit upset because her hair was beautiful when it was long, but yeah. Senjougahara is Senjougahara, beautiful as always:

Rantai
I'm surprisingly starting to like Hanekawa's short hair (I really dislike short hair in general), coupled with the loss of glasses don't hurt me she's a lot cuter than she was in Bakemonogatari imo.

The episode itself was interesting but had my 2 least favourite characters (on a relative scale) in it so it wasn't quite as... interesting? For me. Wonder what Araragi is doing....
NoHitter
He's busy doing Mayoi Jiangshi stuff. (I wish the novels get translated faster D:)
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Also apparently this is not only Nekomonogatari (white) but: Nekomonogatari: Shiro, Kabukimonogatari, Hanamonogatari, Otorimonogatari, Onimonogatari, Koimonogatari. (according to MAL page)

Though i am not sure, since first novel was called "Monogatari: First Season" and it had Bake, Kizu, Nise and Neko:Kuro in it. Maybe they will make it volume by volume since there are 6 volumes already. if they do all in one and make only 15 chapters (like in bakemonogatari), i will be mad.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
So how is the 2nd season going for you guys?

it is going great for me.
Rantai
Anytime Shinobu opens her mouth to talk... @.@

While I am sad that there is a severe lack of Nadeko right now, she more than makes up the gap.

Lol 11 years, great work Shinobu.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Hachikuji timeee.

Yeah I am looking for some nasty Nadeko as well.
NoHitter
Is it just me or did Shinobu's voice get even more childish...
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Suddenly Hachikuji's backpack is the world itself. What did you do Araragi
The Winner Man
That is all
Navizel
Adult Mayoi > loli Mayoi because too smexy

sucks that her appearance is too short :<
NoHitter

Otonashi07 wrote:

qft :(
Topic Starter
UnderminE
AHHHHHHHN <3
My Angel Newnew

Otonashi07 wrote:

If only adult mayoi flubbed araragi's name, that would've been the best thing ever.
mathexpert
The production value and quality of this anime is so high, I haven't been so excited and on-edge during an episode of anime for a long time ><
NoHitter
Can someone post a HQ pic of adult Hachikuji?
Can't find one. Too lazy to find one.
Navizel

is this hq enough
Topic Starter
UnderminE

NoHitter wrote:

Why don't you use adult mayoi as your map bg ;_;
NoHitter

UnderminE wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Why don't you use adult mayoi as your map bg ;_;
Exactly why I'm trying to find one ;_;
Rantai
So delicious.

I have to say, after watching that arc, I really want to see Kizumonogatari. I never realised Shinobu was that attached to Koyomi.
Topic Starter
UnderminE

Rantai wrote:

I have to say, after watching that arc, I really want to see Kizumonogatari. I never realised Shinobu was that attached to Koyomi.
I am sure this is why they simply skipped Kizumonogatari and Hanamonogatari. Both are really important arcs about Shinobu (aka Final Season) so that's why after they finish second season they will just release those 2 and we will understand final season better imo.
Nostalgia

UnderminE wrote:

so that's why after they finish second season they will just release those 2 and we will understand final season better imo.
Would make sense, considering the fact that this whole story began because he became a half-vampire thanks to Shinobu. Guess they just want to end the series with a bang.

mathexpert wrote:

That scene got my heart pumping at an abnormal speed.
The Winner Man
Mmkay I'm just about satisfied with this anime
The Joker
Its a really good series, I cant wait to see whats in store for us with the rest of this season
Topic Starter
UnderminE
That opening just got me, it's like a sad version of Renai Circulation. Plus autumn-styled outfit just made her look even cuter.
Rantai
... Nadeko holy shit.

This is amazing.
Topic Starter
UnderminE
Oh man that Nadeko, i couldn't shut my mouth.

And Nadeko makes it again, what an arc. Also new opening with Renai Circulation colours was great as fuck.
Navizel
Never heard snapped Hanakana voice before. Oh damn, it's cool.
Faust

Right there.
Apex_old
Why is this show good
KinkiN
I stop watching since Senjougahara's hair was cut down. imo She looks terrible in her new hairstyle

EDIT : Is this even counted as spoilers? if so pls do tell me
qaryx

Otonashi Yuzuru wrote:

I stop watching since Senjougahara's hair was cut down. imo She looks terrible in her new hairstyle

EDIT : Is this even counted as spoilers? if so pls do tell me
Though I kept watching, I have to agree, Senjougahara looked much better with the long hair.
Apex_old
untitled
show more