forum

[Need Opinion/Hype Please] IU(아이유) _ Into the I-LAND

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeroTic1st
[Need Opinion/Hype Please] IU(아이유) _ Into the I-LAND

Hi, I am a new mapper and I really want to create a beatmap for IU and her fans(including me). Please feel free to have a look or test on this beatmap and write out my mistakes because I want to make things better. Thank you for reading my description. Stay healthy and happy in life.

beatmapsets/1235285#osu/2567920
Nilocnus
For a new mapper, you did pretty well! Overall I'd say SV (slider velocity) is consistent and stays with the music. The flow overall is also fine. However, the structure and placement of the objects seem almost random at times. Certain placements make it difficult to read. I enjoy the slider shapes, but I will say a decent chunk of them don't always line up correctly to the other. It's fine if it flows well, but it happens so much that the way the player has to adjust their arc angle ever so slightly makes it kind of uncomfortable. Pishifat for example, makes several tutorials that teaches the anatomy of object placements. I suggest that you go ahead and look up on them, it really helps with your overall thought process when creating maps.

Otherwise, good job :)