forum

I NEED HELP WITH THIS EDITOR BUG

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reychurd
when i try to change the bpm from this time stamp 01:59:299, the whole map moves for some reason.

im really bad at wording so ima just you what i mean.....

01:59:299 (1) - ok so the bpm here is at 126.75 right?
00:01:152 (1) - now check this object (same goes for all the other objects too) it's at 00:01:152 time stamp right?

01:59:299 (1) - lets go back here and change the bpm to any bpm. let's try 132.75 bpm
00:06:432 (1) - and voila! it's at 00:06:432 now

hahahahahaha its not even funny. i spent HOURS on this map timing and stuff, i took really long because im still a beginner at mapping but still. all of that just to get messed up by this little bug and i dont even know how to fix it thats why im here. i tried to undo it after realizing the whole map was unsnapped but nothing nothing happened. but yeah, thats the cause of the whole map being unsnapped, when i try to resnap them its just not it... pls help :(

BEATMAP LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xa3h7l17xffja5s/ITZY_x_BLACKPINK_x_LOONA_-_Wannabe_AIIYL_So_What_Dalla_Dalla_Boombayah_MASHUP_%2528ft._TWICE_%2526_RV%2529.osz/file
lewski

turn this off in the timing tab if you don't want your notes to move when you change timing
Topic Starter
reychurd

lewski wrote:

turn this off in the timing tab if you don't want your notes to move when you change timing
ok that helps i guess, but it still doesnt fix the whole map even after snapping them back. for example this slider 01:36:197 (1) -