forum

What are your thoughts on Kokoro Connect?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neko [OwO]
Ok, I know that Kokoro Connect isn't very known across the anime community. In this thread, I guess you can just post your initial thoughts or your thoughts after watching Kokoro Connect. I'm just gonna tell you what I think of it down below but there might be a tiny bit of spoilers.
EDIT: I give it a 10/10

Kokoro Connect Review (Spoilers)
Kokoro Connect was one of the first anime I watched, and it's even better now that I'm rewatching it. It touches on topics that most anime like that are too afraid to touch such as depression and androphobia. The concept is kind of ridiculous (I mean a guy from another universe or something just wants to watch a club almost break up), but the delivery of it was planned perfectly. It can be pretty funny at some parts, but it can easily switch to a really emotional one instantly. The way it's able to incorporate both something sad and comedy is truly perfect. That is why I would give it a 10/10. I might not be the best reviewer, but I'm just sharing my thoughts.
- Isla -
haven't actually seen it, but would you recommend it? Not gonna click of the review cause of spoilers
Topic Starter
Neko [OwO]

- Isla - wrote:

haven't actually seen it, but would you recommend it? Not gonna click of the review cause of spoilers
yep i would recommend it (10/10 for me at least)
Asphiee

- Isla - wrote:

yep, just think about Boogiepo wa Warawanai but a lighter version
Chiru-kun
its a really fun watch, though i really like slice of life in general. perhaps on the moment i finished the series, i'd probably give it an 8/10. it's been a while though.