forum

[resolved] Osu auto-deleting cleared maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkrighteous
Problem details:
I recently had to re-install osu, and when i moved all my maps back, it deleted all of the difficulties I've cleared! How can i fix this?

osu! version: Stable 20200724.4 (latest)
Death
Try hitting F5 on the beatmap selection screen.
Topic Starter
Darkrighteous

Death wrote:

Try hitting F5 on the beatmap selection screen.
i've done that multiple times
Death
Does anything happen at all when you do that?

Make sure you aren't filtering your beatmaps by difficulty by accident:

Please also double check inside your Songs folder to make sure any of the maps you are missing are actually there. In addition to making sure the folders are all there, if you are missing specific difficulties for any maps, you'll need to open up each song folder and check to see if there is a corresponding .osu file for the missing difficulty.
Topic Starter
Darkrighteous

Death wrote:

Please also double check inside your Songs folder to make sure any of the maps you are missing are actually there. In addition to making sure the folders are all there, if you are missing specific difficulties for any maps, you'll need to open up each song folder and check to see if there is a corresponding .osu file for the missing difficulty.
It turns out that my filtering was on! Thank you for your help!
Mr Tdn

Death wrote:

ty it worked