forum

how do i turn off ending hitsounds on a slider?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
highlite
im making a map for the first time, and i dont want to have ending hitsounds on my sliders. How do i turn it off? please help!
Serizawa Haruki
I'm assuming you want to silence the sliderend in which case you can add a green line with 5% hitsound volume that tick.
Asphiee
You can also find a muted hitsound it's named as " (sampleset)-sliderslide", you just have to rename it then you'll get a fully muted one.

Ah, to find it you'll just have to search it in Songs. Click it then if you hear nothing then thsts your guy
LeCandy
You can also add a blank wav and just rename this file to the hitnormal sampleset you are using. You can download the official blank wav here https://up.ppy.sh/files/blank.wav

To do this add a new green line to the sliderend you wanted to silenced then make volume 5% and change the custom number to your liking (for example you change it to custom 69) then add the blank wav to your map folder and rename it to the hitnormal sampleset with the number you choosed (for example you used a soft sampleset then its "soft-hitnormal69.wav").