forum

Nervousness

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bobthaboy
I have absolutely terrible control over my composure
and sometimes my brain just flatlines, but usually it looks something like this, a tiny little note throws me off and my brain stops all cognition lmao
Here is an example that sadly made me cry for 20 hours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRynVMV4jY
This is a full combo on a marathon, or it would be if it weren't for one slow red note that I hit blue on.
Vector5g
relatable.
G3NI0US
Sometimes it just happens, you gotta learn to control it with practise.
Also I highly recommend a skin with a black background, but if you have that one for the lolz it's ok.
mulraf
wtf is going on with your skin
but well yeah, (almost) everyone has nerves at some point. it's a good thing to realize that this is your current form and in the future this play will not even be in your top 100 anymore (ye, will is a pretty strong claim but that is the type of mindset i mean you might want to go for. if the play doesn't feel as significant, your nerves will also be a bit better. of course this is hard to control at will though.)
Elisie
I'm pretty sure it’s something all players will experience at some point, especially if it's a map that's a bit higher than your 'skill level'.
apaajaboleh10
You'll eventually get over it.
Mekachi
It's basically the same as finger control in standard. After a lot of practice it becomes much easier and eventually goes away (or at least to a very slim amount of times when playing)