forum

Yay Introduction...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starry-
Umm hay thar! My name's Starzd,

So... I started to play osu! around 3 weeks ago, and I must admit, I'm hooked. I got a tablet already for Christmas and I've been doing decently well with it... Any tips on getting better? Just practice some more? And is there any songs you guys'd recommend or anything?
Heibel
t/50583?hilit=pony <---- \o/

Hello there and welcome to the forums :3

feel free to add me or hit me up in game if you want to play or something, i have a few (decent) brony friends on osu! and we play multi alot you're welcome to join the fun if you wish. :3

as for tips for getting better, all i can say is, try to not play too easy songs, at least not all of the time, try to challenge yourself and test your limits until you can pass harder songs.
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! Also yeah, what Heibel said. Try and play maps that seem challenging and from there move up.
lzumin
HEY YOU. Welcome to the forums~

Quite cool. @A@ Using tablet for Osu! is nice.
I guess the only advice I can give is to get used to the rhythm of the songs.
Get familiar with the beat, and flow with the music.
Ofcourse, there are some maps with no beat whatsoever, but I recommend going for the vocaloid songs.
Most of them are really easy. :>

Please enjoy your stay~
Mints
Hi and welcome! Sharlo - fuwafuwa is my fav song currently ^^ you should try it someday~
fuyuko-chan
Hi nice to meet you~
Welcome to the forums .w.
Kunieda
welcome to the forums, i was remember this "My little pony " cartoon ......
well, i hope you will enjoy the game! :3
Nya-nyan_old
Welcome to Osu Forum :)
Enjoy your self and relax ;)
vizzy
Welcome to the community. Hope you like it here.
Loading_old
Yo~
Yoona_old
Hai~ Hope u continue to enjoy playing osu hahas
Fleia
Hi and welcome to the forum! song that i recommended is only my railgun by fripside
she_old
hi
Laharl
Yo.
she_old
hi