forum

Community Vote/score on your userpage. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Adding a system so every player can add up to 2 score into a players categorys, but not two into same category, Any player should be able to change these choices when ever they want by simply removing there point in that category if they change there mind of that person.
This idea is both risky and helpful, The riskful part is that some people may abuse this and spam hated that's why having hated might be a bad idea and simply just have "Good" options, (leaving that in peppy's hands).

The player should be able to go into the category by pressing on the number and see every name of the players that voted. Like with the userpage make a forum page for it.

Post a thought about it.

I'm leaving the names and img for the category in peppy's hands for what he feels is "Good to have in osu!" like adding Good Mapper or Noob friendly or what ever he feels like these category are just simply made up to make a point for you guys.
jemhuntr
Lol Pappy xD

It should be naughty/nice ;3 the nicest people at the end of the year should receive additional feature request stars and the naughtiest people gets a 2% deduction on all scores they get from December 20 to 31. >:3
Topic Starter
Kluddio

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

Lol Pappy xD

It should be naughty/nice ;3 the nicest people at the end of the year should receive additional feature request stars and the naughtiest people gets a 2% deduction on all scores they get from December 20 to 31. >:3
This could be a good idea!
Having so people that are "nice" gets more stars.

keep it up Jem! ^^
Soaprman
Gonna check my profile every day to see if anyone wandered in and decided I'm friendly. When the number doesn't go up, I'll be ever so slightly sad and have an ever so slightly worse day. Do you want me to have a bad day? Do you want me to have a bad day, Cloudio-san? No support, to prevent myself from spiraling into depression due to low numbers.
senaya
this can and will be abused.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Soaprman wrote:

Gonna check my profile every day to see if anyone wandered in and decided I'm friendly. When the number doesn't go up, I'll be ever so slightly sad and have an ever so slightly worse day. Do you want me to have a bad day? Do you want me to have a bad day, Cloudio-san? No support, to prevent myself from spiraling into depression due to low numbers.
Someone wants people to vote "good" for him here ;)

senaya wrote:

Like i said that is why there should be only "Good" options to pick like "Good mapper" "Helpful" and so on.
jemhuntr

senaya wrote:

not everything that can be abused are being abused. :3
H_Hitachiin
The only down side is that people will spam my hated button.
deadbeat
i really don't see a need for this sorry.
Saten

deadbeat wrote:

i really don't see a need for this sorry.
Flanster

senaya wrote:

Pretty much this.For a community like osu, this kind of rating system is redundant.
Stefan
I lol'd so much about Soaprman's and H_Hitachiin's Posts.
However, no Support from my Side, since it WILL be abused (I am pretty sure in this Point) and it will be broken due the Fame Level of some people while other gets hated and getting Hate Spams by Trolls/Haters/me
Pizzicato
i dont really wanna see having any bad feedbacks on what i put on my userpage so no :[
Sure
Interesting, but this is not a game which is able to check status of relationships.
deadbeat
the public has spoken.
thelewa

ykcarrot wrote:

Interesting, but this is not a game which is able to check status of relationships.
but osu! is basically a dating place