forum

Continue = Retry, Back to menu = Retry [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonmaku_025
Explain the issue you are having:
Whenever I press/click continue and back to menu button, it always ends up on retrying, so I had to press the close button to go back to menu and esc to retry.

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:
nope I don't have any, and I don't know how
peppy
Are you using a custom skin?
Archangel Tirael
If you use custom skins, see the order in which the buttons are located. Should be in this order (top to bottom): Continue, Retry, Back.
Topic Starter
jonmaku_025
sorry for the late reply, yes I am using a custom skin, but the pause-skin isn't changed since I like it that way. And also one more thing, I also found this weird. Last week was the last time I played, and I'm having this kind of experience, yet every time I get to click Back or the menu button, it sometimes it retries and sometimes it goes to the song selection, but what happens when it goes to the song selection is that the Master Volume reverts to 0. I don't know how that happens, I tried asking via IRC with the other players and they said that I might be pressing the arrow keys, well I was playing with the mouse... and I clicked back to menu with the mouse...

well tomorrow I'll be playing again, I'll be editing this post if there's a patch and I'm still having the same problem...

Thanks in advance :)