forum

osu!NMF - Better and faster way to improve on Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheSupremeEagle

No More Fail

NMF is dead ... But a new version is now available !
community/forums/topics/1171930

No More Fail is a program to help player improving better and faster on Osu!. The program will offer challenges at YOUR level, based on a number of fails (Fail meant Miss), that you will not have to reach, calculated by the beatmap that you choose and your profil/skill. If you are trap in your progress and can't improve anymore, or maybe just want to improve faster, take a look and see by yourself :3

Github of NMF: xxx

Need your help !
My program is in developement, so I need help :c ... I need few people to test it and see if there is issues and stuff to change. If you are intrested, you can send me a message on discord (SupremeEagle#1551) or just respond to this topic.

I'm terribly new in programmation, but I'm playing for a long time and, saddely, can't improve anymore. So I wanted to create this programm to help people (and me), even if I'm not really good on coding. Btw, my english is terrible, sorry about that ...

How to use ?
It's really easy ! You only have to register your osu! profil into NMF, then chose a map and go to the Start section. Register the map and it will give you the best number of fails (miss) to not reach out in your next game on this map. You will also have many proposition like adding a new beatmap, or just see beatmaps that you have already register !

It's not enough for you ? No problemo :3
There is a Training mode, challenging you on the best map (register)
And proposing you a little more difficult challenge (with mods if it's needed)
It's also the most optimal way to improve, but need to register between 10 to 20 beatmaps before (to have a more various result in each challenge)

All the Maps that you register in NMF is saved and you can see them with the different option:
  1. Library (to see all the maps saved)
  2. Last (to see the last map saved)
  3. *Specific maps* (to see a specific maps, with mods on, or not)
You can also Remove one or many of them with:
  1. All (to remove all of them)
  2. Choose (to see one by one the beatmaps and Remove one or many of them)
  3. *Specific map* (to remove a specific beatmap)
There is also a tutorial in the program helping you to proceed into it. So don't worry if you've not understand everything ;)

Screenshots
What the program look like:

What is inside the NMF.zip folder:

How a profil in NMF look like:

How "saving" a map in NMF look like:

Few example of "challenge" that the program can propose you:

WARNING !!!
NMF have NO ONE comunication with your osu! game and have his OWN saves, so removing a map from NMF not mean to remove a map on osu!
You can use NMF even if you have'nt osu! download in your computer or even if you are without any internet connection.
So, there is NO WAY that NMF can access with your osu! and modifie anything in it.

Downloads
This is the link to the Github of NMF, download NMF from it: xxx

All versions
Last version of NMF:
  1. v0.7 Bêta
Old version of NMF:
  1. v0.1 Bêta
  2. v0.2 Bêta
  3. v0.3 Bêta
  4. v0.4 Bêta
  5. v0.4.2 Bêta
  6. v0.5 Bêta
  7. v0.5.2 Bêta
  8. v0.6 Bêta
  9. v0.6.2 Bêta
  10. v0.6.5 Bêta
  11. v0.6.6 Bêta
  12. v0.6.7 Bêta
  13. v0.6.9 Bêta

Credits
Made by TheSupremeEagle

Thanks to:
  1. Eciriix
  2. Noe974100
  3. iaQua
  4. Maissix
  5. DOVOD
  6. Zyoulou
For helping me to improve NMF <3

That's it, take a look if you have time and tell me what you think about it !
Even a little message can be very usefull <3
abraker
Is this open source? How do we know it's safe to run?

Can you provide screenshots of the program?
Topic Starter
TheSupremeEagle

abraker wrote:

Is this open source? How do we know it's safe to run?

Can you provide screenshots of the program?
Ya sure ! You can find now some screenshots to prove that the program is safe.

That's not mean to be an Open Source, but if someone have any proposition, there is my discord linked up. It's only a little programm, helping player to get better on the game.

Also, I need tester, who can help me to see some issues about the interface or calculation as well :/

And if it's working good, I will probably make a real app or maybe a bot like Tillerino to simplify the use of the programm !

But for now, I just hope that people like it :3
abraker
Can you write a better description of how the program works? The current description and screenshots do little in giving enough info to decide whether it's worth downloading.
Topic Starter
TheSupremeEagle

abraker wrote:

Can you write a better description of how the program works? The current description and screenshots do little in giving enough info to decide whether it's worth downloading.
Okay

There is a guide into the program when you open it for the first time, like a tutorial. You only have to create an NMF profil (username, level and accuraccy), then you can register a map, and It will calculate, based on your profil, a number of fails that you have not to reach when you will play that map.

But, there is a mod really more intresting. It's the "Train" mode, proposing you a challenge of the map the most usefull for you to progress (with mods on like Hidden, based on the difficulty of the map)

Everything is more explained in the README!!!.txt file that is in the folder of the app. But I can explain you how the program calculate the fails and propose you a challenge at your skill if you want too. You can have an idea of how it's working by the section "MAJ Majeur" into the README!!!.txt file.

BTW, the program is safe and works fine (until someone have issues), you can test it and tell me if it's working good. If the calculation give you a good chalenge or not. And, if it's worth the download, or not :1

Hope that this answear is good enough