Otonashi Maria
Chiuyo
mathexpert
Rio-
Corin
sheela
Carrox

sheela901 wrote:

That Osu!rank thingy, how, just how, tell me plz!
also, my desktop
DahplA

sheela901 wrote:

How did you get that osu thing, as well as all of the others.
CircinusPrime

DahplA wrote:

sheela901 wrote:

How did you get that osu thing, as well as all of the others.
The program is Rainmeter, don't know what the skin is though. I haven't seen anything like that so it (the osu! part) may be custom made

My current desktop (warning: 3360x1080 image)

IP redacted for obvious reasons. Widgets on the left are various Rainmeter skins, music visualiser is a Samurize config. Winamp skin is "Gia Gun Vermin Biohazard". The line of pixels on the very left is not an error, that's a second taskbar set to auto-hide
-Seren-

satriobp wrote:

i love this wallpaper
Cocaine dog

Desktop folder = All my crap with pretty much everything.
Wouldn't be enough room on both my screen for all that crap.. Maybe I should rename it "crap".
Lolzy
Magnolia
Jatie

The extra things on the right is from a program called Rainmeter.
Yes I have a messy desktop.
Edit: just had a look through this thread and my desktop seems really clean compared to others considering the massive amount of icons. I feel sorry for some of you with really cluttered desktops with random pictures/folders/programs.
Kitsunemimi
It's time for an update. Today's theme is "summer". Or perhaps it's "dutch angle".

WingSilent
My new laptop i bought recently, i hope i'll do my best to keep it clean like i'm doing it now. :)/

TheNekoNextDoor
New background.

Oh, and...

kirukashi wrote:

You have Vista still.
Muahahaha

LOOK KIRU
I STILL HAVE VISTAAA
WINDOWS VISTAAAAAAA

Sorry. I just had to. X'D
Sapphiire_old_1
Kasane

I need to start putting my folders into folders to make things neater ;-;
Kritzkingvoid
Exw

SoG Tava wrote:

wallpaper/10

Krah
DahplA
Thought I might
Future Fade
Keep it simple I guess ^^?
Side note: Does anyone use windows 8.1? Beside me.. I remove the metro stuff though...
Paco

Changing Wallpaper all the time but this is the current one.
DahplA

vietchinh wrote:

Keep it simple I guess ^^?
Side note: Does anyone use windows 8.1? Beside me.. I remove the metro stuff though...
I use Windows 8.1. For me, I use nothing in the Start menu and have everything on the Desktop. This make is so much easier to use.
Navizel

i got bored and decided to change
TakuMii

vietchinh wrote:

I use Windows 8.1, and I really don't get the hate towards Metro. Sure, I get it if you don't use Metro apps (they're designed for tablet anyway), but using an external program to remove the Start screen? That's kinda dumb IMO. You're not inconveniencing yourself by using the Start screen (aside from maybe having to customize it). In fact, I feel like the Start screen is more convenient than the tiny old Start menu that took up barely any screen area and was limited in the amount of items it was able to show.

Well, here's a screenshot of my laptop's Start screen, since I don't keep any icons on the desktop aside from the Recycle Bin. Not sure if I've already posted this.
Lewder
usually when you bring up the start menu you prefer it to be a small popup, especially on setups with multiple monitors
casuals just wont understand B)
Navizel
yup, imo the new start menu looks better and convenient

never had two monitors soooo
Corin
I too don't get the hate.

>Windows key
>Type what I want
>Enter
??????????

Wow look I barely even looked at the start menu and it did what I needed.
DahplA

YayMii wrote:

Well, here's a screenshot of my laptop's Start screen, since I don't keep any icons on the desktop aside from the Recycle Bin. Not sure if I've already posted this.
You can change the start menu background? Damn, I am retarded.
TheNekoNextDoor

YayMii wrote:

I love your desktop/start menu background :)
StayFab
pretty standard.

Lewder

Corin wrote:

>Windows key
>Type what I want
>Enter
??????????

exactly this
joi-

This would be it.
TheNekoNextDoor

Corin wrote:

>Windows key
>Type what I want
>Enter
??????????

I also think that the Metro layout is really nice. :)
benjanyan
-
Future Fade

YayMii wrote:

vietchinh wrote:

I use Windows 8.1, and I really don't get the hate towards Metro. Sure, I get it if you don't use Metro apps (they're designed for tablet anyway), but using an external program to remove the Start screen? That's kinda dumb IMO. You're not inconveniencing yourself by using the Start screen (aside from maybe having to customize it). In fact, I feel like the Start screen is more convenient than the tiny old Start menu that took up barely any screen area and was limited in the amount of items it was able to show.

To be honest. I dont. Im not single minded to use external program. I used a script to remove most metro apps. I dont use metro. I never will. I do get the metro thingy, but if you like it , i dont mind. Im not a "anti metro army". I just dont use it. I dont hate it either. Im more in neutral zone. Next to me its thermo nuclear war with fanboys. The other side is peacefull metro users. So. hf ;).

Oh i have start menu, because I ... use start menu the most so... yeah.. that.. and! What i do like with windows 8.1 is you can put your own favorite anime picture to the login screen.

Much edit, Such wow.
show more