forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rokodo
Ahh snaaaake! D:
Remco32
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann

My wallpaper won't stop looking at me

neo@lex wrote:

Also, I can't upload BMPs anywhere, so it ended up as a JPG.
I'd expect someone as web-savvy as yourself would know that bmp files are hateful things that have no place on the internet
Neo@lex

LuigiHann wrote:

I'd expect someone as web-savvy as yourself would know that bmp files are hateful things that have no place on the internet

neo@lex regarding format drama wrote:

Any screengrabs I post from now on will be low-quality JPGs copied back into paint and saved as BMPs.
The original file was over 10MB.
IppE

Gleee. Pretty boring. And old.
Replaced it with a Onozuka Komachi bg a few days back but haven't bothered to screenshot it :P
anonymous_old
Please spoilerbox larger images with a warning. =[
RemmyX25

strager wrote:

Fix'd that.Sorry IppE602 ^^;
IppE

RemmyX25 wrote:

strager wrote:

Fix'd that.Sorry IppE602 ^^;
Np, atleast it automatically resized it so it doesn't stretch the page like on most forums :D
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wojjan
mekadon_old
I dunno why do I love touhou nowdays...

The_Priest_In_Yellow
Huzzah! Monitor upgrade!
Oh my god it's 160kb, so huge I just don't care.
SPOILER
[attachment=0:689e0]love.jpg[/attachment:689e0]
K2J

Stage Select from SA2. Includes custom sounds. Will probably improve once I get multiple desktops running.
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Somewhat large image. Also, pixelated desktop is pixelateeeed but I didn't feel like making one myself. Also also, yay, laptop.

Bonus image because I feel like it. Firefox eats my RAM but I love it.
Azure_Kite
My Desktop after it's been cleaned:

Note that it's STILL MESSY! D:

also, lots of Golden Stragerflies.
rust45
anonymous_old
Those aren't me's.

=|

They look like leaves.
K2J
anonymous_old
Decided to become a side taskbar user. Just trying things out for now.

JPEG for the weak:

PNG for the strong:

Orkel
Here's my current desktop:

phill_old
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Changed my laptop desktop to Honeyhoney. Fantastic folk rock band, but then again, you all think my taste is shit, so you don't give a shit.

nardii
Decided to try something different for a bit.
Left side:
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Bestelle
Here's mine, ignore all the random MMOs. Me and a bud are still looking for a new game.
Roll ftw
funkapotamus
Pokebis

funkapotamus wrote:

Pajama Sam
:D
funkapotamus
anonymous_old

nardi11011 wrote:

pp
ftw
nardii

strager wrote:

nardi11011 wrote:

pp
ftw
i no rite!!!!!
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Oh hey, tower's desktop, what's up?
Yes, I did switch my default browser to Opera. I'm loving it. Default media player switched to foobar finally, with iTunes only existing because of the iTouch. Probably phasing out of AIM/MSN soon to get something like Pidgin.
awp
MSN is terrible, I've been trying to get people to use Skype instead so I can phase MSN out, but too many people use MSN so it's an inconvenience on everyone and everyone that everyone talks to to use something else.

Basically MSN is like a virus that has spread so thick that it can't be stopped.
Wojjan
Don't people have phones anymore?
Pokebis
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Sumea
iHaz New desktop, gotta love dem Vocaloids....
bagnz0r
anonymous_old
bagnz0r

strager wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

Vista
XP
Uhh...
My laptop can't handle vista & higher.
anonymous_old
7 should have requirements about the same as XP, ignoring disk space.
show more