forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
bagnz0r
This forum follows certain pattern. Common aspects of all desktops I've analyzed so far:
- Windows (Mostly 7 with Aero on and some fancy widgets)
- Anime wallpaper (Mostly chicks with big boobs, half naked, erotic faces, overly pink tinted or more recently with weird expressions on their face (like mouth wide open in a weird manner)
- Touhou wallpaper (Mostly loli chicks with erotic face laying on something)
- If there's any custom visual style on, it's usually Shine 2.0 (http://browse.deviantart.com/customizat ... 9#/d2usxxy), because nobody knows of other good visual styles.
- Most common tint colors are: Purple, Blue, Pink, Green

Notice something?
Rena-chan
I just noticed that you're still really good at providing both obvious and completely useless information !
bagnz0r

Rena-chan wrote:

I just noticed that you're still really good at providing both obvious and completely useless information !
I just noticed you still lack ability to think hard enough. What a shame. (Still valid)
What a typical reply. It's so easy to predict what most people would post.
IppE

bagnz0r wrote:

This forum follows certain pattern. Common aspects of all desktops I've analyzed so far:
- Anime wallpaper (Mostly chicks with big boobs, half naked, erotic faces, overly pink tinted or more recently with weird expressions on their face (like mouth wide open in a weird manner)
- If there's any custom visual style on, it's usually Shine 2.0 (http://browse.deviantart.com/customizat ... 9#/d2usxxy), because nobody knows of other good visual styles.

Notice something?
Trying to be ~different~ by having OS X isn't really helping you know. At least get Arch Linux or something actually uniquie.

I for one fall into only one of your "generic" categories, which is the first one.

Kurokami

bagnz0r wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

I just noticed you still lack ability to think hard enough. What a shame. (Still valid)
What a typical reply. It's so easy to predict what most people would post.
Same as yours. o.o
Rena-chan
>w<

xBeelzebub
bagnz0r

IppE wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

Notice something?
Trying to be ~different~ by having OS X isn't really helping you know. At least get Arch Linux or something actually uniquie.

I for one fall into only one of your "generic" categories, which is the first one.

Actually 2. Also Arch is lame. Get mint.
IppE

bagnz0r wrote:

Actually 2.
Nope, since it's not an anime or touhou wallpaper, the style is Blend 2.0b and there is no colour tint on aero.
bagnz0r

IppE wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

Actually 2.
Nope, since it's not an anime or touhou wallpaper, the style is Blend 2.0b and there is no colour tint on aero.
Damn you win.
boat

bagnz0r wrote:

hurr

Notice something?
>Implying things because people who play osu! use windows and like anime

I noticed that your posts are still totally stupid and you're still a tool and a tryhard
Suzu_old_1

Miku,Gumi and Sonico <3
Corin
Your dock is painful to look at.
Restless Spirit
Just another Miku wallpaper. Some new style.

RBRat3
osu got shit all over my desktop :P
IppE
Nice music, respect.
Jesss
MPXPLAY...nice music player.
RBRat3

Jesss wrote:

MPXPLAY...nice music player.
Only music player I ever liked with a near perfect random function.
Cifica
Hearts!

Ava

Pink :3
Pentinor

Kamixdesu wrote:

Miku,Gumi and Sonico <3
oh...mah...gawd...Want that wallpaper =3

My desktop isnt anything special...just 2 monitors and a wallpaper switching every 10sec since I have a folder of over 500 atm. Heres what it looks like atm

Accelerator-kun
mathexpert
pacmanmania
Jesss
A nice view of Tokyo. And going back to basics with Rainmeter (looking for new ones ò.o), now with MOAR Aero.

No Weather gadget atm.
bagnz0r

Ava_Lanche wrote:

People still use Windows XP?
btw. Get rid of:
  1. Kaspersky
  2. Office agent
  3. RK Launcher
Result? Ram usage: 25%.
Rena-chan
Did you know ? The pretentious and ugly text in your avatar cuts off at the top left.
bagnz0r

Rena-chan wrote:

Did you know ? The pretentious and ugly text in your avatar cuts off at the top left.
Yes. Actually, you have inspired me to draw my ugly face in Inkscape and post it here. In 4096x4096 resolution.
Heibel
Ponies, Ponies everywhere
boat

bagnz0r wrote:

my ugly face
:>
Hakito
Takes quite a bit of work to keep the desktop clean, but it's worth it.
SPOILER
(Original size 1280x1024)
IppE

Hakito wrote:

It does?

I have no issues keeping it clean :?
Kitsunemimi
I don't know about you, but I've never had an additional file on my desktop for ages.

And on top of that, if you want to keep it "clean" all you have to do is hide desktop icons :V
Hakito

IppE wrote:

Hakito wrote:

It does?

I have no issues keeping it clean :?
I hate downloading/saving in a place other than the desktop, because I always have to open explorer and navigate to who-knows-where.

And if I save something on the desktop, then I am either gonna have a hard time moving the file to an appropriate place, or keep thinking about whether I should delete the file or not.

Thus, it's a pain in the ass.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I don't know about you, but I've never had an additional file on my desktop for ages.

And on top of that, if you want to keep it "clean" all you have to do is hide desktop icons :V
... I... Totally forgot about that...
boat

my desktop a good while back

found it on fpsb

astounding

and such a crisp and clear image

I'm surprised its still up.
-Tarek-
Not much to show! xD

IppE

Hakito wrote:

I hate downloading/saving in a place other than the desktop, because I always have to open explorer and navigate to who-knows-where.
Can't you like set some folder as the default downloads folder for your browser? I have a whole hard drive dedicated for that.
Ava

bagnz0r wrote:

Ava_Lanche wrote:

People still use Windows XP?
btw. Get rid of:
  1. Kaspersky
  2. Office agent
  3. RK Launcher
Result? Ram usage: 25%.
My computer not good enough to run 7, kinda sad :(
Nah, i wont get rid of my Kaspersky. It's my only antivirus :(
Why should i remove my Rocketdock? Its kinda useful, since im lazy to click the Start menu
bagnz0r

Ava_Lanche wrote:

My computer not good enough to run 7, kinda sad :(
Nah, i wont get rid of my Kaspersky. It's my only antivirus :(
Why should i remove my Rocketdock? Its kinda useful, since im lazy to click the Start menu
Kaspersky is a big memory hog. If you really need an antivirus, get avast.
Shohei Ohtani
show more