forum

[osu!mania] Unable to adjust mania speed during autoplay [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RBRat3
(another one of those things where I dont know if it's a bug or belongs in the feature requests)

When watching autoplay a mania map I am unable to adjust the speed, It can be adjusted during breaks and shows that its working but sets itself back when a note is hit. (It becomes a problem when it defaults it to some ridiculous speed on some maps)

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Autoplay a mania map.
2. CTRL + -/+ to adjust speed.
3. Game sets it back to what it started at.

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:
(Can if asked but I believe its self explanitory)
Eyenine
It's not really a bug or something. Let's put it this way. Autoplay is like a replay of the game itself playing that map. It's like watching a replay of some osu!mania player, only that the player in Autoplay isn't some human, but osu!topus, a computer. When watching a player's replay, the drop speed is set to the value used by the player, just like the case in Autoplay.

But still, it's up to the Technical Support folks to consider this or no.
[Dellirium]
Sounds more like a feature request :D
Topic Starter
RBRat3
It would be a feature request if it was intentional rather than a side effect but im not sure. If it was intentional im curious as to why :P
TheVileOne
I think the bug here is that it shouldn't allow you to change mania speed at all during a replay.
a0210077
It caused by a new featrue I think. They make a default speed for each range of BMP.
But lock the speed is not nessary. We need to see the notes in different speed.
TheVileOne
BUMP
Topic Starter
RBRat3
I do believe this is fixed although it isn't live/working in test as of this post.
woc2006
fixed