Together

--> beatmapsets/1218103#osu/2534363
Full song --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxS1Q8m9j0

What I want to do with the map
The difficulties I want to do --> 4.9 || 5.7 || 6.2 || 7.5 ish
Map time --> 1:37 ish
Map type? --> Simple, Fast, maybe a few streams

Questions
  1. You can see what I'm going for with the last diff so to start would something like that even be rankable?
  2. The sliders at 18:3 and 25:1 I'm unsure how to time them... My best guess was using 1/16th but I don't think that's right...
  3. Rather than going to the beat I wanted to map the higher sound that comes in at 17:6 and 24.4 ish... Once again the timing doesn't allow for that.

Funk Assembly

--> beatmapsets/1216719#osu/2531675
Full song --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z-rlX6LuFE&list=PLU1iLJW5yttNLeUmS9afYQoTHnk5Z7QBz&index=7&t

What I want to do with the map
The difficulties I want to do --> 3.7 || 4.9 || 5.7 ish
Map time --> 4:26 ish
Map type? --> Simple to light tech, Fast In parts

Questions
  1. With the full song being 4:26 do I need to map the same amount on all difficulties? Can I have the easier diff be shorter? E.G the 3.7 star map is 1 and a half and the other 2 are the full song.
  2. With the sliders at 1:00 and even more so at 1:24 would something like that even be rankable?
  3. At 1:36:4 I'm unsure how to make this part harder than the start... You can see what I went for but timing-wise It doesn't work...
  4. At 1:13:3 think my idea fits but not sure why It feels strange... maybe its the timing idk..

Any feedback Is welcome at this point.
Zelzatter Zero
(For some timestamps, copy one of them, click on the time duration at the bottom corner of the editor and paste them)

1st map:
  1. Your concept is rankable but it's quite unintuitive and too robotic. I think one of my map using the same concept will show you how to organize them nicely, notice parts like 00:42:796 - and 03:33:463 -
  2. Offset should be 261 or similar. Therefore most sliders here can just snap with 1/4 is enough.
Overall: The main problem is timing. Get to it first then all of them later.

2nd map:
  1. Drain time is 4:25 so the lowest can be an Isane is enough. But if you want to map it like in just 1 minute then the lowest must be Normal.
  2. Most patterns are rankable, but how all sliderend are unsnapped are unrankable.
  3. Why make the section harder when both two have the same intesity?
I'm too tired to look all of it xd, but you get my point.
Dialect
oh god the way zelzatter modded it reminded me of moddingv1 in a way. the memories :(
Topic Starter
someheadpats
Thanks for the Info!

In that time I ruffly finished the Together map and well I like the look of it at the very least.