forum

mappers who are associated with each other

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
it's like, when you think of one of the mappers, you also think of the other, whether it be for mapping style, or just how they're always on the same map. here's a list of mappers who are associated with each other:

- browiec/log off now
- gero/andrea
- lizbeth/lissette (really old mappers, but i personally always associated them with each other because of usernames and how they were always on the same set)
- hailie (cheri)/uc (and sometimes scubdomino or uhhhh i dunno his new username)
- sotarks/reform
- natsu/euny (at least imo)
- yukiyo/atalanta
- irreversible + asphyxia + kyshiro
- ztrot/blue dragon (or mismagius)
Chiru-kun
i remember when i was an early mapper and associated Yukiyo with Atalanta when Yukiyo started ranking shorter maps
Uniform
can we be associated 😳
Adinda
Can i now other symmetry mappers besides andrea gero ,idk how to find them.
Asphiee
ZTROT!!! holy gracious :'D...

watch ztrot first before pishifat lmao
Topic Starter
Dialect

Asphyre wrote:

ztrot's videos are focused more on how to use the editor, whilst pishi's are focused more on how to map in the editor
Asphiee

Li Syaoran wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

ztrot's videos are focused more on how to use the editor, whilst pishi's are focused more on how to map in the editor
please don't state the obvious, you ccs cultist lel
RVMathew
Irreversible/Asphyxia, Irreversible/Kyshiro: they usually collaborated with each other quite a bit.
Uniform
ztrot and bd/mismagius
Laxxer
Natsu and euny are dating iirc. So I’m sure they are connected to esch other. Methaphorically but also literally at times perhaps...
Topic Starter
Dialect

Ashton wrote:

Natsu and euny are dating iirc. So I’m sure they are connected to esch other. Methaphorically but also literally at times perhaps...
awe that's wholesome

technically there's pishi + migin, but i dunno if i should add that. i actually never knew they were that close (talking about natsu + euny). they just both liked kpop lol