forum

I need help with my BPM changes xD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DragoBruder
so uh hey boys and girls,

I have a big problem in my bpm changes. I didn't think the modding queue would be the right thing to discuss this topic on so here I am.

So I heard this song (that I will link ofc as a map) and I didn't heard what was going on at the end. So give me some advise to help me. I will need it. Have fun to get the BPM out of it xD

Map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MSIRURsQBMOc6wpmM1s47rLeBjxT7riz/view?usp=sharing
Zelzatter Zero
Remove the final red line and you're done. Everything else is fine.
Topic Starter
DragoBruder

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Remove the final red line and you're done. Everything else is fine.
so that means it is just 220 BPM? even though it doesn't sound like that? I mean you can't tell whatsoever. But I will just do it like that.. I mean I have my 1/16 tact (if I need it in some parts) so I guess it should work actually.

EDIT: yo that works lmao. Why didn't I just tried that first lol... I think the sounds just made me crazy tbh. Thanks dude!
Zelzatter Zero
I've listened to it for like 100 times, and yes, it may sounds bizzare, but it's still 220BPM (or if you want, 440BPM). I based on the main rhythm, melody and vocal for this one, everything by ears myself.

Edit: I don't main Lanota (Phigros + Arcaea actually), but I've been listen to this lots of time so I know.