forum

Maple Story? UNITE!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru

Satyros wrote:

Is it that 2d sidescroller-MMORPG? I've heard of it from a friend who plays Elsword.
Elsword's better. :P
Stefan
Can't agree with this argument. It would be like to say that Dota is better as LoL.
Ekaru

Stefan wrote:

Can't agree with this argument. It would be like to say that Dota is better as LoL.
It's more like comparing Zero to Mario TBH.
Varetyr
I tried it for a month, I had a lvl 8x Outlaw (Fail job yeahyeah I know).
It's pretty much always the same, go get some quests, finish them so they give you about 30% of your xp bar, then bash monsters, over and over again.
Talking about the monster bashing, it's even more annoying, because of the gameplay :
1) SPAM Q KEY for your main skill which will destroy the WHOLE map, Dynasty Warriors like, giving you 0.06% xp.
2) Wait for the respawn of the mobs.
3) Repeat 1=>2.
Damn, I think it was the first MMO where I fell asleep while leveling.
Didn't try the pvp though, too lazy to try.
Tenshi

Varetyr wrote:

Didn't try the pvp though, too lazy to try.
They have PvP now?
Varetyr
Yeah I think so, I've seen a few videos on youtube about that, here's an example.
Satyros

Ekaru wrote:

Satyros wrote:

Is it that 2d sidescroller-MMORPG? I've heard of it from a friend who plays Elsword.
Elsword's better. :P

Could be, i haven't played them. :)
California
does anyone still play maplestory these days? o-o
bumping b/c curious
Stefan
I've started to play on a P-Server called ExtaliaMS. Very neat I have to say.
Blaziken
Maple Story hooked me for a whole 5 hours until I got to the :Kill 300 of (insert barely spawning mob here). F
Fun times...
Octopi
You will regret playing it, 3 years of my life wasted ;~; lv 170 cannoneer Dx
Ekaru
Project X Zone is being localized for the US, Europe, and Australasia.

Wait what uh okay Namco. At least this let me give my old 3DS to one of my brothers (and yes, he knows about the R button).
California
they are raising the level cap to 250 in a few months ._.
anyone play in gms? (bellonova)
Shohei Ohtani
I've been playing the game on an off for almost 6 years now (I played back when there were only four classes and shit was dificil).

It's kind of like a train wreck, I know it's a bad game, but I still play it when I'm bored.

Customer support is shit in the shittiest. So is their game protection, my account was hacked and banned after not contacting the game for a few months, and the hard work that I put into my characters was gone.

I currently play on a level 109 Bishop, MaJellin. It's easy to level up, if I can make it to 109, anybody can.

Only play it if you can find a decent guild to play with or you play on an empty server. I play in Bera and if it weren't for my guild (HiddenStreet), I would have left.

yey.
California
BelloNova
160 Lumi BuyS3x <-
Plushies

-hys wrote:

BelloNova
160 Lumi BuyS3x <-
Oh. I play in BelloNova under 'Pollywogz', but I quit like 3 times a year lol. I had around 40b-45b in equips and stuff when I quit but since the economy goes whack every month and the last time I played was like 6 months ago or whenever that tempest patch hit, so my value probably diminished to like 5b by now >_<

If anyone still plays, I'm really curious what the market is like now if anyone can kindly elaborate for me. They didn't delete 141 Cravens, 27 att VSS, and 20 att Gold Emeralds did they?

Shameful bump. Did not expect to see a thread on MS but my nostalgia sense is forcing me to take a gander.
California

Dekkaimori wrote:

-hys wrote:

BelloNova
160 Lumi BuyS3x <-
Oh. I play in BelloNova under 'Pollywogz', but I quit like 3 times a year lol. I had around 40b-45b in equips and stuff when I quit but since the economy goes whack every month and the last time I played was like 6 months ago or whenever that tempest patch hit, so my value probably diminished to like 5b by now >_<

If anyone still plays, I'm really curious what the market is like now if anyone can kindly elaborate for me. They didn't delete 141 Cravens, 27 att VSS, and 20 att Gold Emeralds did they?

Shameful bump. Did not expect to see a thread on MS but my nostalgia sense is forcing me to take a gander.
some remain
Stefan
Waiting for Kanna at ExtaliaMS. :3
California

Stefan wrote:

can you explain to me how extaliams is different from other ps?
is there something special?
Stefan

-hys wrote:

Stefan wrote:

can you explain to me how extaliams is different from other ps?
is there something special?
Not that I would say. It's 1# at the Top 100 Private Servers and suggested by many People. Also I am not looking over many Private Servers and so that I stay at Extalia.
James
scania NL cinquedea
-S c a r l e t-
I'm playing MapleSEA, level 164 Evan. (Quited)
I also played before ExtaliaMS, quite fun but account got banned because my friend used my account to bot . >:(
Last time used to played JMS for a week, level 100+ Kanna and Hayato. Very fun jobs
Planning to start back KMS, got 4 characters level 100+ in 2 weeks. But quit due to lack of motivation and doesn't understand their language at all :|
Plushies
BEST EARRINGS 2011!! Big big yeah~ >___<
Also holy shit I can't believe I still have screenshots from up to 3-4 years back. Huge nostalgia wave reviewing these.

SPOILER

I died inside.
boat
Alright, so my friend talked me into playing this, been trying it out since yesterday, level 86 on an angelic buster so far. Does anyone still play this? On the official European server. I've so far mostly only been grinding, potspamming and buttonmashing, since my friend hasn't been on I'm all alone here with a bunch of brazilians and would like having somebody who's not completely autistic to mash buttons with. Seemingly there's a lot of fairly useful party quests and whatnot, would be cool to try that stuff out.