forum

taiko modding queue (NM/M4M) (closed)

posted
Total Posts
99
Topic Starter
WTHBRO

Rules:


• only taiko maps
• priority to M4M !!! (please)
• i mod first if M4M
• i might deny if the map is too hard for me (usually 7* or up, but depends)
• please bump thread after request or i'll reject it

you can check my progress here! (old)

Request here!!!!!!!!!!

kanpakyin
beatmapsets/454392#taiko/974260 Thanks! If you are unable to mod the inner you can mod up to the Oni.
Furball
beatmapsets/1174204
i think the Oni needs the most Mods right now.

Thanks in advance!
Takara3
beatmapsets/1167572#taiko/2436071
Please mod kantan to oni
Thanks!
Topic Starter
WTHBRO
kanpakyin and Takara3 accepted
will mod Eeveelution if he finishes current unresolved mods
Asphiee
pupu5
NM
link: beatmapsets/1188378#taiko/2476419
trying is enough
CrayZeei
Hi! NM req
beatmapsets/1203470
thx ^^
Wanpachi
Topic Starter
WTHBRO
all above are accepted :D
D0UG
Hey!
If it's still open, can you take a look at my map?

beatmapsets/1205875

Thanks! :)
Topic Starter
WTHBRO

D0UG_YT wrote:

Hey!
If it's still open, can you take a look at my map?

beatmapsets/1205875

Thanks! :)
accepted, still open btw
Sylphi
Ixcors
hello!

nm
beatmapsets/1199177#taiko/2497256
thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
WTHBRO

Elfin wrote:

beatmapsets/1059046#taiko/2320409
Thanks

Ixcors wrote:

hello!

nm
beatmapsets/1199177#taiko/2497256
thanks in advance!
accepted :D
Catbug1524
beatmapsets/1207961#taiko/2515368

Hello! if you accept m4m, I would like to do that! I enjoy modding maps, I am new to it though. If not, a nm is fine with me.
Topic Starter
WTHBRO

Catbug1524 wrote:

beatmapsets/1207961#taiko/2515368

Hello! if you accept m4m, I would like to do that! I enjoy modding maps, I am new to it though. If not, a nm is fine with me.
added M4M to the thread :p
accepted :D
overranked
beatmapsets/1208100#taiko/2515629

NM on this, wanna rank it :3

Thanks a lot in advance, I hope you are willing to mod this cute little set.

If you have a similar set (short, low amount of diffs) I can do M4M, please just DM me on Discord about it first or smth: Aku#4995
Ideal
NM req hiya

beatmapsets/1175412

thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
WTHBRO

bad mapper wrote:

beatmapsets/1208100#taiko/2515629

NM on this, wanna rank it :3

Thanks a lot in advance, I hope you are willing to mod this cute little set.

If you have a similar set (short, low amount of diffs) I can do M4M, please just DM me on Discord about it first or smth: Aku#4995
accepted!

Idealism wrote:

NM req hiya

beatmapsets/1175412

thanks in advance!
couldnt find anything here sorry

still open eee
hu4lifefllwer
Jaltzu
Hi.
M4M please.
My map: beatmapsets/108791
I'll mod: beatmapsets/1203238

My first taiko set from ~7 years ago :3
Thanks!
YaniFR
Melissa
Thank you in advance if accepted!
I have 2 maps!

Type of request: NM
Song Name: This December
Artist: Ricky Montgomery
Difficulties: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii, I'll Remember (Oni)
BPM: 140
Genre: Rock
Link: beatmapsets/1210795#taiko/2520590

-------

Type of request: NM
Song Name: Koiyamai (TV Size)
Artist: Street
Difficulties: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii, Oni
BPM: 145
Genre: Electronic
Link: beatmapsets/1209672#taiko/2518540
Topic Starter
WTHBRO
all above are accepted :D

still open xd
Antti
Hello~

NM, please: beatmapsets/1201538#taiko/2502527

Thanks in advance! :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply