forum

cant press 7keys together

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shikidesu
hi, im a 7key player and ive recently just came back to play osumania after a long while of not playing, and the past week or so i've been playing without any issues, but for some reason yesterday out of nowhere i couldnt press all 7 buttons together. my keybinds are ( zxc space m,. ) and i have no idea why this problem came out of nowhere. its quite a problem as i have to miss notes which requires you to have all buttons tapped, for example yooh - salvation[repentance], i cant tap the last key because 6keys are holds and the last note is space & i cant tap the last note :/...... can i get some help please? im using a razer blackwidow tournament edition and i have not touched any settings or key bindings in these past few days.
Lights
drop one of the LNs slightly before you hit the last note. a great is better than a miss.
Full Tablet
Are you using the same keyboard as before?

Some Razer Blackwidow keyboards only guarantee 6kro support (6 keys at the same time), though there are some key combinations that work while pressing more than 6 keys. Modern revisions of the keyboard say they support 10kro, though, so it depends which year your model is.
tgnehs
Yeah, for example the longest time I had my 8k keybinded to [shift][a][s][d][right][4][5][6]. Couldn't figure out why the numpad keys weren't working until I found out that shift disables numpad. It could be something to do with the ways special keys interact, not just simply a hardware issue.
[LS]PositoniX
it's possible your keyboard suffers from an issue called chord splitting, which is when the keyboard can't send multiple key presses in the same polling cycle.
Topic Starter
Shikidesu
yeah ive been using the same keyboard for the entire time, it just suddenly happened one day and now i cant press 7keys together :/
Topic Starter
Shikidesu
.. for some reason i turned on my pc today and suddenly i can press 7 keys together again ._. I didn't do anything and i have no idea why its suddenly fixed but thank you everyone who tried to help HAHAH...