burned the whole nest, it's fun
31.58%
Total votes: 19
Polling ended
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX
the ultimate test of goodwill
Nuuskamuikkunen
The only insects or something alike that I don't harm are butterflies, spiders, bees, most beetles and ladybugs.

All others are bitches, I had my house invaded by ants once, they got literally everywhere.
Hydreigon
Usually, I don't kill ants by stepping on them, i just pour tons of water over them and watch them all drown to death.
DeletedUser_6709840
Ants are terrible if they invade your house. They can exist outside but I will give them the apocalypse if they dare enter my house
-Chaeyoung
not embarrassed to admit that a few ants climbed into my water bottle, i didn't notice they were there, and i just chugged them
abraker
You chugged ants by accident. I chugged a couple ants as a dare like the dumb 5 year old I was.
Westonini
yes. and i'll do it again.
qwt
Senko san like's drowning ant colonies, and crushing them with rock's, And I used to have an ant problem by my desk I sprayed them with ant poison
Chiru-kun
i hate it. theyre just trying to get food, to live, and feed their colonies. why do they have to be in my peripheral sight in an annoying way such that my instincts tell me to get rid of them!?
rosewaters
i destroyed the whole nest with boiling water but i really regret it please help