forum

Howdy heidy ho!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
masamune11
Hello there!

While it's true that I've registered months ago, this is the first time I actually post. Truth is, I don't do really well with osu standard mode (and I actually ditched the game when I bought my mac, whoops), and when I found out that there is another new mode called osu!mania... let's just say... I'm hooked .///.

I know, that somewhat sounds wrong.

In anycase, please to meet you! xD
Foxtrot
hi
creampuff
'Sup~

Welcome to the forums

It seems there are a lot of people who have played for a while but never introduce themselves as soon as they join. Not that I'm bothered by that.

Hope to see you in-game.
Topic Starter
masamune11
@Dulcet, Hi to you too

@Tsusuko, thank you! Hope to see you as well especially because I don't really have many things to do, currently. #dundundun.

I was strolling around my own account and--I was wondering what is that "achievement" tab. Surely it's not only for osu!standard only?
creampuff

masamune11 wrote:

I was strolling around my own account and--I was wondering what is that "achievement" tab. Surely it's not only for osu!standard only?
I believe not. Some of achievements are gained by playing other game modes.
Topic Starter
masamune11
@Tsusuko, Hmm... hmmm... well, I just have to play 'em all till I hit something, I guess.
creampuff

masamune11 wrote:

@Tsusuko, Hmm... hmmm... well, I just have to play 'em all till I hit something, I guess.
Ok. I don't think there are any mania achievements yet, though. Sorry.
Hiryuu_old
Welcome!! hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have a wonderful time in osu!mania :3
Topic Starter
masamune11
@Shineseina, thank you! So far, I have, because most of my favourite songs are present in osu--and to play it in similar manner like O2Jam (another game), let's just say I was ecstatic <3
Vext_old
Hi
Nya-nyan_old
hi and Welcome :)
Kunieda
Hi and enjoy your game :3
SharinganGirl
Welcome on the Osu forums!
Hope u will enjoy ur stay here
-Aoba Seragaki-
Welcome to the osu forums.
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums.
Irisu_old
Do hope you're enjoying osu so far ^^ Welcome to the forums~
Topic Starter
masamune11
I just left this thread for sleep and look how many have posted! :O

Thank you everyone, so far, it has been great! hope we'll get along :D!
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
GeeNX
o!m is cool^^ just, have fun . It is the important thing here