forum

Quick Tag/Label Sub-Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
brainfree[z]
Quick Tag/Label Sub-Beatmaps

WHAT
A minor feature allowing you to quickly label a sub-beatmap with one of several mini icons. Similar to adding to Favourites A/B but faster and only the specified difficulty of that particular song is added. Then you can quickly sort them by symbol/icon.
The closest thing I can think of to this is like labelling your Pokemon when they're in your computer Box. ^-^;

WHY
This could be used for a number of things depending on the user and how they like to sort things. It could help cater for people with specific map sorting category requests...?
A specific application: I personally thought this feature might be useful because ranked score consists of only the highest passing score in EACH SET, and I wanted to label the difficulties I did best on so I could work on them later, instead of uselessly replaying a low level and realising it didn't mean anything.

Hope I'm not being a nuisance... >.<;
AceOfArrows
I personally think we could use a "Favorites C" (and maybe even a "D") folder, but I'm in support of this specific idea as well for all the reasons you've stated.
Topic Starter
brainfree[z]
Yay, thanks! I really appreciate your support. :)

... I hope someone else takes a look at this too... >.<
badnikki_old
Tagging or 'Favorites C' would be awesome! I want just one more fav list at least, for vocaloid songs.. *-*
SinDemonDragon13
Me supprots this! :3