forum

#latvian channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,446
show more
Vmx

deadbeat wrote:

lets bump this for great justice
Forseen

Vmx wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

lets bump this for great justice
Oh...
Fruit-tella
Is that so hard thing to do? ;_;
Topic Starter
nomen
bump
Karote
le wild bump~
xxVapeWizardxx
Go bump.
Chiblets
bump
izzydemon
are you seriously bumping a thread that's been bumped in the last 10 minutes
Lokovodo
Bump for Latvia justice
Stewart-
Demacia Justice for latvia
Vmx
What do we actually need to do to get the channel could someone explain please? This topic was made a year ago and we got told to make a thread in other languages to see how it goes, we did it and it's like the most active thread on there, 44 pages and going, we also translate the game to latvian and it was added to the osu! build, there are already plenty of latvians who keep joining osu! and are asking about where they could talk to other latvians, I just want to know how much time does it actually take to create a new channel, because I am sure it takes less than a minute.
Topic Starter
nomen
anyone?
Hatori
Bump Yea there should be a Latvian channel for osu! would make the game more fun for Latvian players.
Karote
still nothing?
Xho

Lokovodo wrote:

Bump for Latvia justice
Zviedris
Please. :3
LoGo
Is it really that hard? D;
Flanster
From what I see, the Latvian thread in the Language Specific subform for a year has 50+ pages.
This is what i call activity, so it shouldn't be hard in my honest opinion. I'm giving you my support.
Just a matter of time.
Mythiax

Lokovodo wrote:

Bump for Latvia justice
Chokladboll

Lokovodo wrote:

Bump for Latvia justice
Topic Starter
nomen
Now since we know that adding new channel isn't impossible, can we get our own pls
Marcin
I'd love if only people that are actually going to use channel would only post / throw stars - that shows how big your community is to consider channel for you.
deadbeat
well, i tried asking. knowing my luck with channels, nothing will happen :(
Vmx

Marcin wrote:

I'd love if only people that are actually going to use channel would only post / throw stars - that shows how big your community is to consider channel for you.
So what is the point of other language forum we are the most active on there, now you are saying we have to go and chat in this thread or what?
Fruit-tella
I was waiting for "Latvian flag pin" in Club penguin for 8 years. It was added last month.

Everything is possible. Just wait. 8 years.
Fruit-tella
Anyone?
Karote

Fruit-tella wrote:

Anyone?
Gaidisim 8 gadus kamer peppy atbildes.
Fruit-tella

Karote wrote:

Fruit-tella wrote:

Anyone?
Gaidisim 8 gadus kamer peppy atbildes.

okay
LoGo

Vmx wrote:

What do we actually need to do to get the channel could someone explain please? This topic was made a year ago and we got told to make a thread in other languages to see how it goes, we did it and it's like the most active thread on there, 44 pages and going, we also translate the game to latvian and it was added to the osu! build, there are already plenty of latvians who keep joining osu! and are asking about where they could talk to other latvians, I just want to know how much time does it actually take to create a new channel, because I am sure it takes less than a minute.
Mythiax
Latvia surely deserves that channel.
neurosis
[ Pingu ]
Seeing as the amount of stars there are supporting this, just add it already jesus christ.
OddSilence
Hello, yes, "This is Dog"!
Anyways, reporting in so this won't die.
#latvian

SPOILER
I know there is a God who can implement this feature...
Chiblets
hey gime channel pl0x xdddd
TheArchiSenpai

Vmx wrote:

LAST MAN STANDING AND BUMPING THIS ONCE AGAIN! :3
Laacis
I've always wanted #latvian channel in osu, but only recently found this thread. I sure hope we can revive this thread and bring #latvian to life, I'm all in for that.
Ameko
peppy pls
Vmx
We are homeless please help
Forseen
Don't mind us, just hanging out in #userlog.
for three years
Adiopulse
Still waiting.....
show more