0.68%
0.68%
0.00%
7+
4.08%
Total votes: 147
show more
thelewa
I don't hate kids, but I wouldn't want kids either. I also have so many harmful genetic mutations that would pass along into my children, that I'd be a cruel person if I wanted to have children.
Yarissa
I plan on eventually having kids maybe 5 to 6 years from now. Or more.

I don't dislike kids. I definitely don't plan on having more than two, though. They tend to make me smile even though I say I don't like them.

The only real problems I have with kids is when I have to deal with fussy/ greedy kids. Their endless energy is also a force to be reckoned with. The question is, though, will I have the energy to raise a kid 5 to 6 years from now?
Kanye West

Kaoru wrote:

I plan on eventually having kids maybe 5 to 6 years from now. Or more.

I don't dislike kids. I definitely don't plan on having more than two, though. They tend to make me smile even though I say I don't like them.

The only real problems I have with kids is when I have to deal with fussy/ greedy kids. Their endless energy is also a force to be reckoned with. The question is, though, will I have the energy to raise a kid 5 to 6 years from now?
I'm in the same boat.

I don't dislike kids, I dislike the prospect of raising them.
Varetyr

H_Hitachiin wrote:

I was on a Youtube video spree.
I can see a lot of true facts there :x. It's also a matter of education...

Anyway I'd say yes, but only at 28~30 y.o min. I don't think I could raise them correctly right now.
Rantai
It's basically the only long term goal I have. 2 or 3 would be a nice number.

But I have to wait until I have grown up mentally myself ;_;
GeeNX
I want them, so much, depending on the money I have I will be able to have more or less... dunno 3 would be nice, at least 1 boy or girl, other I am okay aand...probably I would be a bit weird dad because I forget things, hope I dont forget them in a park XD. And dunno, I am bad for tidy aand...I will always suspect of my daughter's bf or gf, who knows. I AM WATCHING YOU, if its gf I ma okay xd

No twins nor born same day but no twins, have different name that I dont want look for.
Milkshake
I'm a wonderful kid
why the h8 for kids
Tesu
children O.o
Maraiga
Not right now but I'd love to. Only If I had conditions to create them tho, as in enough money to make sure they have what they need to grow up, basically a stable life. The number would depend on how many i could support, but 2 would be good ):
Nya-nyan_old

Maraiga wrote:

Not right now but I'd love to. Only If I had conditions to create them tho, as in enough money to make sure they have what they need to grow up, basically a stable life. The number would depend on how many i could support, but 2 would be good ):
I agree with 2 children
Reason? 1 for the mother and 1 for the dad :oops: I guess (lol) :lol:
Kunieda
I hate 4,5,6 years old children ... When I was playing Taiko no Tatsujin 14 arcade , and the children always disturb me playing ....
Hoverlegs

look at that

LOOK AT IT

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN YOUR LIFE

THATS RIGHT

NEVER

2 of them is enough for me
Rokodo
2 or 3.

At least 1 or 2 girl(s) via gender selection.

Kunieda

Hoverlegs wrote:

look at that

LOOK AT IT

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN YOUR LIFE

THATS RIGHT

NEVER

2 of them is enough for me
LOL * faceplam* * faceplam* ⊂((・⊥・))⊃
MechaCrash
In all honesty. I really don't want children. Though if I did I wouldn't even consider it until I had a significant amount of money to fall back on.

Taking care of the kid would have to be a full time thing, I've always felt the biggest issue with parenting is the distance between families during that period (my dad for instance worked nights, I rarely saw him until he quit his job) and that's just a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the issue with my ideal is that I still want to have a partner later in life. No doubt their desire for a child will take priority over mine :P
Yafutsufa
i wanna kids but i`m more worried if the next generation will turn worse and affecting my own children :( :( :(
ixsq
Probably not, if not only because of the moody teen phase.

Plus I'm not very supportive or understanding, so I probably wouldn't be a good parent.

But I guess I would just leave it up to my future spouse.

Considering I have one. >.>
Stefan
Later, sure.

orz necro
Espy_old_1
I don't like children and children don't like me, it's a mutual thing we've always had. ;3

Although my mind is currently set on not wanting any children, I'm still open to the possibility of that changing at some point in the future; in other words, I really don't know.

If I DO end up having children, I'd rather just have one... or perhaps two at the very most. Any more than that is asking for way too much from me. xD
Mints
I dont like children but children normally always sticks to me, no idea why. But i would not mind having a child, endurance is key.
Zook
Yes, three.
Apex_old
Make this a poll.
dNextGen
i like making them but i do not like taking care of them

so in the end i dont even know whether i should have one in the future or not
aggums
-Jellied-
I would like to have between 1-4 children, but i have time. :D <3
Mianki
In the future yes, and 2 or 3. And I wanna name one of them Leo.
Mogsy
2 or 3 kids sometime down the road. I definitely want to be a father.
Cropzy
If I find a mate that is suitable for breeding
theowest
oshit a poll.

As many as possible tbh, 7+
Vish024
Excellent poll, now lemme just find m'self the right woman...
Seph
yes, because i love having them around, it goes lively

dunno how many though, probably just 1 or 2
Xanaehla
Maybe, if I want to have children I choose only 2 of them :3
awp
obvious question: whose children? Because some people have really ♥hot kids♥
mathexpert
beware, pedoawp is coming after your children

Sander-Don
I would hope to have 1 boy, and 1 girl. So I'll vote "2".
Bweh
I'd have up to two children, unless the first one is a girl.
awp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

beware, pedoawp is coming after your children
I figured someone would make the leap that "children" automatically meant like, 10 year olds. Faster than I expected, though.

I'm in my 20s but I'm still my mother and father's child. There are other children who are in their 20s, I've met a few of them
mathexpert
generally, yeah.
awp
given the specific wording of the topic title your assumption is actually more accurate than mine, now that I think about it
Bweh
awp confirmed for pedophile
show more