forum

photoshop background request queue attempt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun
saw this one post calling out for the potential of "hitsounders" in the mapping community. i want to try this, but also in desire to be familiar with Adobe photoshop.

posting this on the main discussion thread since who on earth uses the storyboard subforum.

so here's how it will work...

this will not be a strict queue, it is an tryout of sorts for me, as it is now. do not expect me to be as enthusiastic about it, and do not expect that i will uphold these requests. i cannot make promises of the sort.

for a song which has no appropriate background, you may make a request below.
examples which ARE NOT these are anime or videogame tracks, or songs with music videos; there are surely appropriate backgrounds in those sources. unless you dont like the source images, then sure.

since i cannot make promises, you may still keep your initial background as the original, and not wait for me. think of this as a sideline thing.

put your request with:
song link (it must be uploaded for me to get the feel of the song
vivid description of the kind of background you want me to make an edit of
sending method (ONLY old site messages or new site pms)

limit it to realistic to do or simple things for now since i am not a master of sorts with photoshop. up to you what that definition is.

as i am now i can only probably:
darken or lighten
add characters or silhouettes to new locations given i can find a model of them online
blur through scribble-like effects
maybe some few other things given the request, but yes i dont consider myself good at it right now

IF i somehow get around finishing a request, i will send it via the given sending method (old site messages, new site pms). there will be no exchange of any sort coming from you.

it is up to you to accept whatever i may have made in the case of such. dont feel bad out of not accepting or thinking i have wasted time. i benefit either way, dont you think?

this post doesnt need to be well known
okay have a great day wherever you are
Asphiee
too bad i still havent uploaded my map yet
abraker
Wouldn't community/forums/103 work too? It has more activity than here...
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun

abraker wrote:

Wouldn't community/forums/103 work too? It has more activity than here...
wow this is the first time im seeing this... so this is how streamers get those overlays... ill consider a second post there. but im not really sure if mappers would see that. anyway, thanks.
abraker
I can move this thread there instead of making duplicate post
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun
sure
abraker
moved