forum

I need some general tips on making easy/normal beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CanadianWotaku
I just got into beatmapping, and the beatmap that i'm making feels just off from beatmaps that i've played.
Serizawa Haruki
The most important aspects of those difficulties are outlined in the ranking criteria. I also advise you to look at ranked maps and try to do something similar, but unfortunately not all ranked Easy/Normal diffs are good. The rest comes with experience, you will automatically improve with every map you make as long as you get feedback from other people (mods). If you want you can also DM me your map and I'll try to help you.
Topic Starter
CanadianWotaku
Thanks for the reply, i used the information from the link which helped me a lot, and the reason why it felt off was that the slider speed was too high. .-.
Yukanna

DemCoolCircles wrote:

Thanks for the reply, i used the information from the link which helped me a lot, and the reason why it felt off was that the slider speed was too high. .-.
you may know this already, but you can use green lines to manipulate SV if its too high. you may know this already but im telling you so that can get out of the back of your head. =P
bruhnob123
am pro