forum

Disabling Spectator mode. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +15
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Some of my friends told me about how Cookiezi got two account becasue he can't handel all the spectators even tho it not allowed to have 2 accounts.
So why not make an option on like f1-f12 that disable so people may not spectat you.
This would also remove the thing called "Spam spectat" when you Right click on a person and press 1 like 100 times to make people annoyed.

Share a thought
Dolphin
I've always wanted a feature like this! God would that be helpful as my gf keeps spectating me without me wanting to! THEN to complain that she doesn't want to be specced! xD

I approve of this!
theowest
duplicate of this p/977313
"Invisible mode for client"

They would work pretty much the same these two feature requests.
TheVileOne
You could just not show any of the spectator names at all, and close #spectator. You wouldn't know they are even spectating!
peppy
#spectator will not show up if you hide spectators.

cookiezi does not have two accounts, or he would be banned. i have also confirmed with him that he has no issues regarding to spectators.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

TheVileOne wrote:

You could just not show any of the spectator names at all, and close #spectator. You wouldn't know they are even spectating!
not what im talking about here....

peppy wrote:

#spectator will not show up if you hide spectators.

cookiezi does not have two accounts, or he would be banned. i have also confirmed with him that he has no issues regarding to spectators.
Isn't it true that when cookieiz gets 500 spec hes fps drops looow
Saten
It's disabled if you get more than 50 30 spectators or something.

MMzz
Topic Starter
Kluddio
People just don't get that im not talking about showing the list xD
TheVileOne
This is just not going to happen.
peppy
His FPS never dropped, because he always has the list hidden.
Kuro

Cloudio-san wrote:

People just don't get that im not talking about showing the list xD
Basically, you don't just want the spectator list to be hidden. You want to be able to completely disable spectator mode so people can't spectate you.
Broccoly
I know this is kind of late, but shouldn't we be able to block specific people from spectating (not just hiding the list) our play if we don't want them to?

I mean, this may be childish but, what if I don't want my friend to spectate me because he makes fun of my play? I think it's a part of basic privacy.