forum

Keyboard mashing tournament (osu!mania tournament May 2020) (sign ups open)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Electro1009
Hi! This is an osu!mania only tournament. IMPORTANT! I don't have supporter tag so this will be hosted in a multiplayer match. All countries are welcome but you need to know English to participate. Also, the winner of the tournament will get featured in the next tournament as the previous winner. Ranks 210K - 89K are allowed. Sorry, there will be no prizes (unless you count being featured in the next tournament as the previous winner a prize.) The tournament will include 3 rounds with each having 6 songs and it will be judged by least amount of total misses. Every round will have a 15 minute break after it's over. The tournament will start at May 31st 11:30AM PST. The next tournament will be next month. If you want to sign up message me or chat in this forum. There will be 15 registrations allowed. Also I will not be participating myself but I will be in the match to count up the total amount of misses each of you got in total. Good luck! (Also the multiplayer match name will be KMTMay2020 and it will require a password to join that I will tell to registered users.)
Edouardo26
hello, I just want to know the tournament is in 4k or 7k? or other?
Topic Starter
Electro1009

Edouardo26 wrote:

hello, I just want to know the tournament is in 4k or 7k? or other?