forum

Korean ballad beatmaps that are at least 5+ stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Philiphkt
Hello, I am a huge fan of Descendants of the Sun and Crash Landing on You, so I really want to play some k-ballads on osu! too. Does anyone know any relatively popular k-ballad beatmaps that are somewhat difficult? It was quite a challenge to find so I just decided to ask. I'm looking for mainly k-ballads from the two shows I previously mentioned but i'm willing to try new stuff too!
Kishuya

Philiphkt wrote:

Hello, I am a huge fan of Descendants of the Sun and Crash Landing on You, so I really want to play some k-ballads on osu! too. Does anyone know any relatively popular k-ballad beatmaps that are somewhat difficult? It was quite a challenge to find so I just decided to ask. I'm looking for mainly k-ballads from the two shows I previously mentioned but i'm willing to try new stuff too!
Your best bet is to use osu!search to look for these kinds of maps. I usually tend to filter by premium mapper so that even if the map is unranked it is at least playable or somewhat fun; but there's also hidden gems by unknown mappers so take that into consideration.

https://osusearch.com/