forum

''Userpage'' for everyone! [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Isn't a big privilege compared with others ''stuffs'' regarding being a Support.. like osu!direct etc so.. Why not... I think everybody has the right for put At least a ''Hello, This is my userpage And i'm so glad you're here!'' or whatever...
This can help in the organization of all the users who have a lot to say.. users who have a lot of ''Important Things''... But can't put that.. in a special place like his userpage... because aren't.. Supports.. meh..
So.. What do you think~
inb4 attacks ;_;

Sorry for the BAD english ewe)~
Darksonic
Support.
deadbeat
personally i don't care one way or the other, so i'll just leave this thread alone and let you all debate this. but if this gets too silly or people start hating. i'll lock. just remember that
TheVileOne
Epic Sweetie Belle moment.

I think that you should support osu if you want more thread space, otherwise deal with a signature. You have enough space in your signature to say hello and if you don't think that's enough you have a completely free board to post your Hellos. It was already nice enough that peppy lets us keep our pages even after our subscription ends, I think this is asking a bit too much.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
<3
jemhuntr

TheVileOne wrote:

I think that you should support osu if you want more thread space, otherwise deal with a signature.
yeaahh
/me wants to support osu! but I can't find someone who has a paypal account xD

Edit: OH WAIT I COULD PAY VIA SMS <3