forum

sound of beatmap doesnt fit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bervah
so ive been recently wanting to do a beatmap, and when i dragged a file, the sound of music isn't perfectly at the moment that i wanted to be, like, u know, when u are clicking on beatmap when u want to play, music starts to play when e.g the chorus begins or just to the beat, but mine's not! idk how can i change that, pls help!
Star Stream
press f3 or f6 in editor, adjust bpm and offset
here's a guide for that : help/wiki/Guides/How_to_Time_Songs?locale=en

edit : this link might help you as well community/forums/topics/121202
Topic Starter
bervah

Star Stream wrote:

naahh i meant, when you want to play beatmap, you scroll down finding the one you want to play, u click on the one you've choosed, and music starts to play especially to chorus, maybe now u will be able to understand, didnt tell correctly before, i hope i said it properly now v__v
Star Stream

bervah wrote:

Star Stream wrote:

naahh i meant, when you want to play beatmap, you scroll down finding the one you want to play, u click on the one you've choosed, and music starts to play especially to chorus, maybe now u will be able to understand, didnt tell correctly before, i hope i said it properly now v__v
oh sorry lol
just make a preview point then : https://puu.sh/FNJOM/ac66dda2b1.png
Topic Starter
bervah
my whole heart is for u, thank you so much!!!
Shiyzo
timing -> set current position as preview point in editor, as shown above in screen. make sure you're on the spot where you want the music to start playing.
once you do this to one difficulty, it will apply to all others as well if you got more than one difficulty. preview points needs to be on the same spot for each difficulty
Topic Starter
bervah

Shiyzo wrote:

timing -> set current position as preview point in editor, as shown above in screen. make sure you're on the spot where you want the music to start playing.
once you do this to one difficulty, it will apply to all others as well if you got more than one difficulty. preview points needs to be on the same spot for each difficulty
ohhh thanks aswell <3
Star Stream
sorry I didn't read your post carefully UWU
Topic Starter
bervah

Star Stream wrote:

sorry I didn't read your post carefully UWU
that was my fault sweetie!